NEW TO THE BUSA WORLD

TLM1762

Registered
IVE RIDDEN AN 02 BUSA & LOVED IT. I CURRENTLY OWN A '97 CBR1100XX. IT'S GOT A DECENT AMOUNT OF POWER, BUT AFTER RIDING THE BUSA ? ? ? ? IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME. AS SOON AS THE HONDA SELLS, I'LL BE GETTING A BUSA. FIRST, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN WHAT YEARS. WHAT PROBLEMS DO I LOOK FOR ? I FIGURED ALL YOU OWNERS WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE FOR ME TO GET MY INFO FROM. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME.

Get the newest you can afford, brand new is always nice. You can shout all you want here. Welcome.
smile.gif

welcome mate to the board if ya can get the 05 get one,but if not get one that looks sweet and has low mileage,full service history,e.t.c

check the threads here...  you should find every thing you need to know.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122440462 -->

Attachments

• ikonboard.htm
    81.4 KB · Views: 193
Welcome to the board. 99 and 00 had recalls but other then that nothing to big to worry about.

Cool...we totally want pics... It may not be as fast as the Busa, but the super blackbird is one hell of a bike. It was, after all, the fastest bike before the Busa came out.

There were some issues with the 99 and 2000 models (fuel pump, cam chain) other than that any will do. All models after 2001 have a top speed governor that cuts in at 186 mph.

Just make sure you get the fastest color (Black)
tounge.gif

-- Steve

Back