New to the Busa World thought I would say Hi

adrenaline junkey

Donating Member
Registered
welcome aboard some do the kickstand mod first thing some say it isnt neccesary your call spend the next week looking around it will help pass time :cool

post_6_71142_kickmod.jpg

Does the stock kickstand not support the bike properly? Is there an aftermarket one that will do a better job? I'm wondering if the bike tends to fall over with the stocker....let me know guys ...I appreciate the input......can you guys think of anything else?

Hey guys...thought I would say Hi. I've been riding a ZX-1100 for three years and finally broke down and bought the Hayabusa. Its a 2005 Limited. Just wondered since I've never been in the BUSA circle....do these bikes get alot of crap from other bike owners...or do these still get all the respect? Also...my bike will get here in a week....are there any "Heads UP" info you can give me about these bikes...any unusual Hayabusa quirks I should know about? And how different an experience will this bike be compared to my big Ninja? Let me know guys.....Heinrich

Welcome to the Org, you won't be dissapointed with the Busa. You will get the respect that's associated with being in the exclusive circle of being in the Busa Brotherhood.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Org, you won't be dissapointed with the Busa. You will get the respect that's associated with being in the exclusive circle of being in the Busa Brotherhood.
biggrin.gif
Preach on Bro.

Heinrich -
Welcome to the .Org. Make sure you post PICS! I also went from a ZX-11(D) to the Busa. Haven't and won't look back.

The bike will hopefully be here on Monday...they had to pull it from a place in Nebraska....guess its hard to find the Limited.
Guys got any must know info for me while switching to this bike. Does the bike have any quirky mannerisms? Any stuff I should look out for? And whats with the kickstand issue?
rock.gif
?

welcome! just make sure u keep an eye on the idle. It probably will drop to low and stall alot after about 600 miles.

Back