New to the boards and busa

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
whats up all!  Im Terrell

I've been riding for 3 years and finally got a hayabusa. I've wanted one since I got to ride my buddys. It was the first real bike I got to ride, after I took the MSF course.

my first bike 88 GSX-R750

my 2006 hayabusa limited. got her August 23

as if right now she has 144 miles and lots more to come

nice ride terrell. welcome and congrats
smile.gif

Welcome and congrats! Now get busy taking off the reflectors and 86ing that nasty mudflap on the back!

Have fun....

dont forget the all-important PaNDeM1C patented, number-one fan favorite kickstand mod!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

(be careful of that Panda kid-he likes to play "whats that drug?" with his grandma's medication-she's schizophrenic epileptic diabetic bolemic semi-psychotic with multiple personality disorder (she's wackier than Bugs Bunny on mushrooms in the Willy Wonka Factory)...says he likes to "taste the rainbow"-but I think he just does it to 'see rainbows' wherever he goes)
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Well, it allows you to park downhill... something I don't do because I don't have the mod done (yet)!!!

Welcome to the Madness .1st remove the Reflectors your gonna blind us..Figures I would tell you before Yamahor did. Good Looking ride . As far as Kickstand goes some people do the mod some dont . I have not done mine never had a problem always leave in gear and roll forward untill it catches it wont go anywhere..Have fun here and by al means you need any help just ask someone will help . Most of us here have been there and done that on most stuff..

beware the THREAD JACKERS!!! they walk among us, lurking in dark corners, waiting to fill your threads with useless drivel and silly shenanigans!

(psssst-PaNDeM1C is the worst!)
biggrin.gif

Congratulations and welcome to the board............. I see you already met some of the lunatics from the asylum
tounge.gif

Enjoy the madness..................
smile.gif

Back