New to the Board

GriffBM

Donating Member
Registered
Hello all. New to the Board and just wanted to drop you all a line. This is great site! Obviously all of you already know that. I recently purchased a 2002 Hayabusa LE and have started to tear it down (have to know what makes it tick). Definitely different than the other bikes (couple of CBRs and a GSXR 1000) I have owned. Well just wanted to introduce myself. Look forward to many posts.

my old bike

hi welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif

Hmm..thought I had the picture posting thing down. Sorry bout' that. Will post pics shortly.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the Board !</span>

Think I have the pic posting down now. I hope....

Old bike
S4200014.JPG

Another of my old bike
S4200017.JPG

My new Busa
S4200130.JPG

Another of my new Busa
S4200135.JPG

Welcome, looks like the base housing we have here... You in?

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 08 2006,12:flamethrowing:) Welcome, looks like the base housing we have here... You in?
Not sure exactly where your stationed, but yeah I am in. I am stationed at Cherry Point. Been here for quite a long time. OOH-RAH!

Welcome to the ORG..... I was stationed at Cherry Pnt for about 9 yrs. MALS-14. What unit are you with? MOS?

Your new LE looks great...... Tell us about yourself....

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 08 2006,20:14) Welcome to the ORG.....  I was stationed at Cherry Pnt for about 9 yrs. MALS-14.  What unit are you with?  MOS?

Your new LE looks great......  Tell us about yourself....
I am with VMAQ-2. Formerly known as the "Playboys".  Was stationed here for 8 1/2 yrs left for 3 yrs stationed in Washington and been back now for 3 yrs doing the same thing. I am a 6386 (Electronic Countermeasures). I see you live in San Dawg. Got family that live there. Nice place. As far as the LE goes doesn't look so good now tearing it down for paint and a good cleaning. Looks worse now with the tank, pass. pegs, rearsets, and airbox off.

S4200157.JPG

Back