New to the board

Relentless

Registered
Hello everyone -
New to the board. Great site! Glad I found it. Started posting last night. Have an '05 blue/silver Busa. I live in Charlotte, NC. Interested in knowing other Busa owners in the area. If interested in riding drop me a line. So far, bike has:

Brock's Racing Hindle full exhaust
Chrome Wheels
Hot Bodies Undertail
Suzuki tank pad

IM001846_Official_Busa_Pic.JPG

Nice bike, thanks for introducing yourself properly - with a pic! Still sporting the tank sticker--- a hair dryer and/or goo gone, will take care of that!

Welcome to our little corner of the net!

Welcome aboard!

Not only the tank sticker but the sticker on the swingarm as well...
all_coholic.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 17 2006,14:12) Nice bike, thanks for introducing yourself properly - with a pic!  Still sporting the tank sticker--- a hair dryer and/or goo gone, will take care of that!

Welcome to our little corner of the net!
And the swingarm sticker. Nice lookin' scoot though. Welcome.

Welcome! Nice lookin' ride......although it is not the fastest color..
tounge.gif

Damn, forgot about 'dem stickers.
wink.gif
Thanks for the welcome guys. From checking out site last night I knew someone would point out the stickers. Glad you didn't let me down. Looking forward to discussing all things Busa.

Be a Rebel......leave the stickers on and replace the reflectors. Then tell everyone here to kiss your butt.

W E L C O M E to the madness.

Welcome -
bowdown.gif

What is the issue with the stickers - Mine is also still on - to scared to take it of and damage her in the process.
rock.gif

Welcome to the org.  
beerchug.gif
 I think the stickers look nice  
poke.gif

welcome to da' .org! nice bike-good first round of mods too. Now go grab a hairdryer and melt those fugly stickers off!
SHOCKED.gif

Back