New to the board

black2003

Registered
Hello...
I'm very happy to finally being able to post on this board.
I've bought a new black Busa 2003 last april just before my wife gives birth to our second daughter. Didn't have much time to ride; so i've just finished brakin'in the rocket.  Hope to get a lot of practical and relevant exchanges with you guys. I will probably post pictures soon.
see ya!!
wink.gif

WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY.
MY WIFE IS ABOUT 5 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH OUR SON, WE JUST WENT FOR A RIDE TODAY, WE MAY BE SELLING BOTH BIKES, OR AT LEAST HERS, SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO RIDE IN ANOUTHER MONTH OR SO.

Welcome. This is an awesome place to answer a lot of questions. There is a lot of expierence on the boards. They have helped me out tremendously. One big pretty neat family of riders. Congrads on the new kid. I bet your pretty proud. Take care and once again welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board!! Congrats on the new addition to your fam.....On both counts.........This is definately the place to come for good info and possitive feedback, that you can trust!! Alot of vets here that will not steer you wrong on ANY topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the good words guys. You're sure a lucky guy Smokedbusa for still riding with your pregnant wife. Hope your extra cautious with her on board! I can't remember the last time i've rode with mine.
laugh.gif

Welcome and congratz...

And, BTW - I assume by Black, you are referring to the fastest color scheme... Black and Grey!

Back