new to the board

fasttoyz

Registered
i just traded in my 99 ducati 748 for a 2003 'busa and im loving life. the breaking in period sucks. but hey good thing comes to those who wait. my question is does the nikko g-pak work on the 2003. i already dropped in a k&n filter and was looking to get the brock davidson package for it. it brings a hindle exhaust. any of you heard about the brock davidson package? or the hindle for the busas? and the truth about the g-pack? any and all info will help. thanks sorry for the newbie questions.

i just traded in my 99 ducati 748 for a 2003 'busa and im loving life. the breaking in period sucks. but hey good thing comes to those who wait. my question is does the nikko g-pak work on the 2003. i already dropped in a k&n filter and was looking to get the brock davidson package for it. it brings a hindle exhaust. any of you heard about the brock davidson package? or the hindle for the busas? and the truth about the g-pack? any and all info will help. thanks sorry for the newbie questions.
Welcome to the board FTZ...

And, congratz on your newest toy, it ROCKS!

You will find everyone here very helpful dude... So, sitback and watch the responses come.

-Rip.

jump9.gif
thumbs-up.gif
jump9.gif

. oh yea!!! a new busa owner .

you'll love this site..... (its the best one) !

jump9.gif

I've heard a lot about the g-pack.......... but will leave it up to some one who really has it to tell you more about it

Welcome.

I've heard two different things about the g-pak. It works, and it doesn't work on the 2003. You'll get a lot of that he said/she said. They may have a new version of the g-pak that works. You may need to contact the manufacturer directly to get a good answer.

Have fun!

Welcome to the board. This is a great Busa community. However, if you do not get satisfactory answer to your question, you could try at They have some pretty technical people over there. But please come back, as we also have some very knowledgeable and friendly types over here.

Back