New to the Board Looking for Ideas.

lilwaynne

Registered
Here is my Busa. Tell me what you think...I'm thinking of going custom. Anybody know any good places to get any ideas?

My Busa.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:
I would start w/ removing the warning stickers, reflectors and maybe some chain lube. All sorts of ideas here! Just explore and search. :thumbsup:

welcome to the org...what do you mean by going custom?? well theres lots of great ideas and great people here to chat with..

Thanks wish I would have looked for this board a long time ago. Guess I should have been more specific. By custom I mean a custom paint job of some sort. Just not sure what I want to do yet.

Welcome to the Mighty Org!
Place is full of Info.
Can't think if a better place to get Dialed In on the BUSA!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Thanks this is a lot of good info.

Here's good place to go:

Click: Hayabusa Parts Accessories Suzuki GSXR1300 A-Z Mod LIST | PashnitBusa.com

And this too: PashnitMoto - Motorcycle Parts for your Bike!

And this too: I made a list of about 60 things I wanted to do/didn't like about my new Gen-II, and and working through the list:

Read about the mods here + see all the Mod Photos:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pashnitbusa-com/146457-modding-new-pashnit-busa.html

Thanks wish I would have looked for this board a long time ago. Guess I should have been more specific. By custom I mean a custom paint job of some sort. Just not sure what I want to do yet.

Custom paint is a very broad subject.

Start narrowing that down;

Single color
Dual color
Pinstriping
Flames
Tribal
Airbrushing
Fades
Blends
Candy
Chroming

So on and so forth. There are a ton of options. They can be done alone or mixed.

What direction are u thinking?

:welcome: Hayabusa translates to custom LOL just start searching or start looking at all the pic threads we have I'm sure you will get some ideas

Your bike looks good now. A lot of mods already I see :thumbsup:

Remove the warning stickers
Remove the reflectors
Custom seat (New Image) :laugh:
Change the grips
Clean that chain :whistle: (Better yet, swap it for a chrome chain, to match your wheels)

FIRST:

We will need Fastfrog to get you a good photoshopped pic of your bike, so send him a few pics and he'll hook up the paint.

Second:

Go to our sponsers pages and browse the goodies they have. You're sure to get the best prices from them, believe me.

Third:

DO WHAT YOU CAN YOURSELF!!! Shops will charge you to mess up your bike.

Fifth:

Don't worry about fourth

Sixth:

Have a good time and welcome to the org!! :welcome:

I call it "Safety First". You bike is a dark color so it can be hard to see, even with the Chrome wheels. Id suggest you paint it in this manner. The Orange should be reflective and the Yellow needs to be Hi-lighter yellow, please.

My Busa.jpg

Don't short him his secret agent status. He is FastFrog007!

Welcome and nice bike.
First thing I would do is paint it white to make it faster :laugh:

Back