New To Me

Toby

Registered
Just picked up a 2015 Black with Gold (ya know the fast color haha). Only has 2100 miles. Has a full Brocks exhaust in Black and power commander5. Its been 6 years since my last one.(2005 LE). I like C mode when riding the mountain roads in the early morning because the roads are wet still (5a.m.),but A mode for the freeway on ramp. A twist of the throttle is a far better to get the adrenaline going than coffee . Anyone here from the 916 or 530 area???
Toby

Just picked up a 2015 Black with Gold (ya know the fast color haha). Only has 2100 miles. Has a full Brocks exhaust in Black and power commander5. Its been 6 years since my last one.(2005 LE). I like C mode when riding the mountain roads in the early morning because the roads are wet still (5a.m.),but A mode for the freeway on ramp. A twist of the throttle is a far better to get the adrenaline going than coffee . Anyone here from the 916 or 530 area???
Toby
Congrats Mr Toby!
You sold the 05?

Toby
And no pictures! Sir, you need to read the forum rules............ JK..... lol! Welcome back to the busa family. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Here is a pic
Hayabusa.jpg

Back