New to me baby track bike!

I don't think u need this bike to just max out ure busa man.... how fast u lookin to go/what mods to busa
I am not sure of your question. The track bike is for rider(me) training purposes, my 1999 busa is the bike planned for the salt flats.

If you would like to discuss why a fast, light weight and agile awesome little track bike coupled with tons of track bike time will not contribute to my dream of reaching a goal of seeing 200 mph on my 1999 busa then you are approaching motorcycle riding goals in a very different space than myself and many members here

I am not sure of your question. The track bike is for rider(me) training purposes, my 1999 busa is the bike planned for the salt flats.

If you would like to discuss why a fast, light weight and agile awesome little track bike coupled with tons of track bike time will not contribute to my dream of reaching a goal of seeing 200 mph on my 1999 busa then you are approaching motorcycle riding goals in a very different space than myself and many members here
ok man... u got it alllll figured out.... ure gonna need work to a gen1 busa to see 200 or better.... might wanna read up... how many years have u been riding?

ok man... u got it alllll figured out.... ure gonna need work to a gen1 busa to see 200 or better.... might wanna read up... how many years have u been riding?
I very much appreciate your feedback, please send me links and sources from where I need to "read up" on
To answer your question I have been riding for 42 years, how about you?

I very much appreciate your feedback, please send me links and sources from where I need to "read up" on
To answer your question I have been riding for 42 years, how about you?
wooooooooow...… 20 years for me..... and read up simply means search the org for landspeed setups.... good luck at ure riding school though with 42 years already under ure belt.

Its all good , training up is only going to be a good thing , throwing around a small sharp handling bike sure ain't going to hurt none , combined that with some dirt bike work outs , you are going to be okay . There are quite a few threads on LSR , as has been mentioned on the org. , so if you haven't already check them out , please do so . Some thing also that maybe of interest , there is talk of a new class of streetbike LSR that @michael parris heuberger was looking into setting up if enough people were into it , I'm sure he could answer any questions when he gets a chance , if you PM him .
We have salt lake racing over here in Australia , each year at Lake Gairdner .
I have been told by a few I know who have raced on the salt , that you have to constantly modulate the throttle to control the wheelspin when in the meat of the power , all the while maintaining increasing acceleration . And that generally , the faster you go the more squirrelly the bike gets , all this then you got to time your maximum top end run to peak over the set distance . Quite a feat to get it all together physically and mentally and then also your prepared machine , all coming together to break that elusive double ton , and join that exclusive 200mph club , awesome !!

Never raced there. Been there to watch
One thing ou need to know from my observations
You will need patience. you will need to stay hydrated
and finally
The salt hates you. It will inspect every aspect of Your bike Your prep Your mind set
If it finds any of this unworthy of the salt you are doomed to disappointment
Good luck.

Back