New To Me 2005

CT_Busa

Registered
Spent a lot of time here reading. Finally signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

Picked up my first Hayabusa last week. Looked for the right bike for a couple years and finally settled on one that had many of the mods I wanted already. I should mention that this will be a dragbike only. So for the sake of not having another full scale project and shell out full price for all the parts I opted for an already built motorcycle. It's a little rough around the edges but looks good enough that I can hold my head up high... and it runs strong.

Here's a list of goodies...

1397 - JE 12.8:1 Pistons
Gen II Cylinder Head (unknown cam specs)
10"-12" Extended Swingarm (local builder, almost identical to Trac Dynamics)
Shinko Hookup Tire (very low mile)
Air Shifter with ignition kill box, onboard compressor and air tank
PC III USB
Nitrous air box fogger
Brock's Clutch Mod
Brock's / Hindle Titanium Exhaust
Front End Strap Kit
Pro Street rear cowl (custom built rear subframe)
Fiberglass drag seat
RAM air intake tubes

...and probably more I'm forgetting.

Got a few things I'm planning on doing before the tracks open in April. First and foremost oiling system. By weeks end I hope to have an order placed for a high volume oil pump gear, billet oil pan, billet oil filter, case saver titanium ring, and motor oil and plugs.

Anyhow, thanks for having me here and here's a couple pics.

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

Looking good, welcome to the board. Whats the plans for the engine on the bench?

Glad you joined us!

Thanks! Motor on the bench belongs to the seller. He had a shop full of fast Busas. A couple turbo bikes in stock frames and two full chassis bikes.

As for me my parts collection is limited to all my old GS1100E parts... for now :)

Back