New to me 08 Busa

Billy_Ocean

Registered
Good Morning!! Just picked up an 08 Busa over the weekend and i'm in love!! Only problem it didn't come with the Owner's manual or anything and i would like to have more info on my dashboard and buttons. Any idea where to find an owner's manual online or just a detailed description for specs for the bike? tank size etc?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard!! Post some pics of the new ride! As for manuals, someone should have a link for you shortly.

Good Morning!! Just picked up an 08 Busa over the weekend and i'm in love!! Only problem it didn't come with the Owner's manual or anything and i would like to have more info on my dashboard and buttons. Any idea where to find an owner's manual online or just a detailed description for specs for the bike? tank size etc?

Thanks in advance!
Google YouTube. Every time I need to reset the clock or play with shift light I just YouTube it.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome, plenty of info here and on the net. First year of the Gen2. Have fun!

Back