New to forum, but 5th Busa, first gen 2

watchutalkinbout, Willis :whistle:

...we know who you are.:laugh:

You'll have to get out with us in a couple of weeks older dude(just sent my ECU out to Johnnycheese about 2 hrs. ago so will probably miss this weekend,but will give me time to put on my new chain and sprocket:thumbsup:).Jeff's(Grapeape's real name,and you know he's a good dude if he's named Jeff...like me only way bigger:laugh:)a blast to hang out with,cracks me up.:thumbsup:

Mike(mestona from Ontario)went out with us this weekend and is a super good dude also(and also a big dude,i'm startin' to feel a little puny now:laugh:)...and also left me in the dust on all those curvy roads,i'm feelin' puny AND old now damnit.:laugh:

What the hey, sign me up for the next ride. And I have dibs on on bringing in the rear of the pack....no doubt I will be the slowest of the bunch.
P.S. You guys been up to Julian via 79 South? Apple pie with vanilla ice cream and a good cup o joe will be waiting for us :whistle:

What the hey, sign me up for the next ride. And I have dibs on on bringing in the rear of the pack....no doubt I will be the slowest of the bunch.
P.S. You guys been up to Julian via 79 South? Apple pie with vanilla ice cream and a good cup o joe will be waiting for us :whistle:

****,i'll be there in the back with ya...behind you.:laugh:

Back