New to forum, but 5th Busa, first gen 2

Grapeape

Registered
Hey all , Grapeape here..... on my 5th Hayabusa , a 2008 and love it..... Live in Riverside,Ca and love to ride Canyons and Beaches(Malibu , etc....) .... looking to meet new people and learn new tricks on upping the performance on my Bike , and also people to ride with here in so Cal. ..... here is a pic of my bike.....

100_1397.jpg

congrats and welcome. there's a few of us SoCal peeps not too far from you. looks like bike already has some goodies on it.

:welcome: to the board and congrats on your latest Busa :beerchug:

Thanks guys..... and to Kromdom , I think my buddy Piratediverjefff knows you , maybe through here..... we rode the ortega hwy today and Jeff was telling me to get on this forum because there are good people here and i can get good info , and i remember him mentioning "Kromdom"

Here are a few more pics of my bike..... it has swingarm extensions , Yoshi R-77 cans , Carbon Fiber front fender , Boost by smith remapping , ASV levers , Carbon Fiber Windscreen , Chrome rims (Obviously,lol) , maybe more im forgetting..... looking to maybe go to 4-1 full system (Anybody have a used system?? i am also trying to sell my current "Slipons" to help fund a full system) ....

100_1406.jpg

100_1405.jpg

100_1401.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1362.jpg

Thanks guys..... and to Kromdom , I think my buddy Piratediverjefff knows you , maybe through here..... we rode the ortega hwy today and Jeff was telling me to get on this forum because there are good people here and i can get good info , and i remember him mentioning "Kromdom"

yup, that would be me (met him for the 1st time when we rode to the Mojave Mile a few months ago). BTW, someone just listed a Brock's Alienhead (full system) for an asking price of $700 shipped...darn good deal if I may say so. IIRC, Jeff has this is his bike also.

LINKY>>>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/motor-exhaust/168498-fs-brocks-alien-head.html

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Don't let that old man on that blk busi corrupt you :laugh:

Great looking ride :thumbsup:

'Bout time you got your big self on here bro(he's a heavy hitter you guys,300 lbs. and way too damned big to rassle with...i'm glad he tolerates my old decrepit azz:laugh:).

Super good dude(one of those guys you run into and immediately like)and can ride the hell outa that motorsickle...left me in the dust on the Ortega all afternoon.:laugh:

I'll see if i can get him over my way this weekend and show me how to edit some of the videos we've been makin'(he's in all of them so if he wants me to post 'em he'd best get his big azz over here:laugh:).

(oh yeah,dadofthree's a troublemaker...and kromdom's right behind him:laugh:)

Back