New to Busa

Welcome, this site is full of knowledge for just about every type of riding style on the busa (Racing, cruising, touring, etc....).

:welcome: but I don't Bileive you have a Busa. You have not post a pics of you Busa. If you don't post a pic by the next day or so you will be out of the site w/out any access to the best Hayabusa site. :laugh: :worthless:

Thanks for the welcoming guys !

I don't have pics yet as Iam buying the Busa the coming days.
My dyna has to go or even better I'll try to keep both bikes.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Busa was my first bike. She will treat you as gentle as you treat her.

Comfee bike.. Go now and get her home where she belongs.:thumbsup:

:welcome:and we do need pics:rulez: All the talk you hear about the busa being so powerfull that you will not be able to control it has come from the people who have never even sat on one:poke: This bike can be ridden to church on sundays by grandma :laugh:or you can unleash it's awesome power with a quick rip on the throttle it's up to you, enjoy your new ride:thumbsup:

I use mine to tour. Do about 20k a year. Got some mods - bars, pegs, seat, bags, windscreen, and more to come. I love it as a sport touring bike. It is hard to stay off the pipe - a little experience will let you know when that is going to work for you. Hopefully you can keep your license till then:laugh:

everyone always talks all that - better start with a 600, then 750, then 1000, then maybe one day a busa...i call bs on that, its all in your right wrist man. I suppose I could kinda understand that philosophy for people with absolutely no self control, but then again, if you have no self control you need to stay off sportbikes anyway. She is a beast, but only when you want. I've done 740 mi. in a day once, it really wouldn't have been bad had I not had a back pack on. If your gonna tour you might check into saddlebags, tankbags, bar risers, touring screens, etc. Backpacks are for short trips.

Amen to that. I am way more scared to get on a gixxer 1000 than the busa. I find that when ridden responsibly, it is more stable, more precise and a safer learner than my first bike, a suzuki GS500. If you could guarantee throttle control and general maturity, it might just even be a good first bike!

Back