New to Busa and site, saying hello from Houston!

01A55BF3-7E81-4662-9621-6E5E9652D35C.jpeg
23650F5A-F03B-44BF-AD13-4E8695EF15B1.jpeg
609EC9CB-E5DA-493C-97A1-20AD6C98466B.jpeg

These are only pics I have right now. From the day I was buying it, then I was taking pics of my dyno to sell it and you can see her in back ground.

I cant remember but was it the 6spd or 5spd that was garbage?

6 speed is only good to about 450 and don’t launch it too much. Issue is there isn’t room to really make them stronger or do double/triple synchros. Once you go big power 5 speed swap is only a matter of time.

260hp feels baby after about 500 miles.

400 or stay a wuss
Knowing me I won’t stay stock motor very long. What will likely happen is stay stock motor then buy another motor and build that then go big power.

Also I just remembered I have a haltech elite 1500 just chillin. Highly debating going stand alone with the racepak digital dash, flex fuel, boost by speed etc etc.

Welcome to the family!
So, in the one pic, I can see the rear seat and grab rail, the other, behind the dyno, a cowl. You got the cowl AND the seat when you bought it?

So I ordered the carbon Dan moto slip ons. I had to get some sound for now and didn’t want to spend a lot just to pull it off. They are about as inexpensive as you can get and still be an actual muffler and not just a open pipe.

Mine came with out the seat and bar. I let them know it should be both and they agreed. Took all summer to get them. Seat came first Rep said they actually had to specifically paint one for me since they had finished the run for the season. Their problem not mine. I think they are paying less and less attention to the little things

Back