New to Busa and site, saying hello from Houston!

Magyar86

Registered
Hey everyone! My name is Mike and I live in Houston area. Finally got my hands on a Busa, it’s a 2018 white/red. This is my 4th bike, I had gsxr 600, gsxr 1000, and fz09. Only have 400 miles on her so far but I am planning my mod path. I’m torn between doing standard bolt ons/tune or just wait and go straight to stage 1 turbo on E85. The bike is plenty fast but as is but....because turbo.

I have been tuning and racing cars for a long time. Had a shop called MDR that we built and tuned a lot of Evos. So boost is addicting, heck I even had to get f150 3.5 ecoboost just cuz lol. It’s self tuned on E50 and is a blast to drive.

Anyway, any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Like I said I’m still torn with staying N/A or going to boost so I would like some comments on pros and cons of each. Thanks guys!

Mike

That’s honestly what I was afraid of is spending a good bit on bolt ons then rip it all off and do turbo. For the time being I at least need to find some used slip ons or something to get some sound and un restrict ecu until I get turbo. So hard riding a whisper quiet bike, especially a busa lol.

Hi Mike , man those red & white 2018 's are real nice , great score . Well , sounds like your bike will definitely be turbo'd , just a matter of time eh !! Well enjoy the bike mate , and keep us posted as you go about individualizing it , won't you !! Welcome to the Org . !!
Toad

Thanks man! It was a hard choice between the white and the black, but the pearl on the white sold me, they way it has blues showing when light hits it a certain way got me. And I wasn’t too hip on the sparkly orange that was on the black. So far I’ve taken off all the red stickers, it was just too much and I’m debating getting the red half of side fairings paint matched white. Going to get a quote when I get home. Only other thing that’s kind of a paint is the white wheels, they get dirty so quickly I have to clean them every time I ride it.

Back