New to board

Darn dude, breaks my heart to see your bike like that, get well soon...

soory about the damage
sad.gif
huge welcome to the board
cool.gif

Welcome, sorry about your bike and injuries. Glad you posted up, the org. is a great place.

Welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about the bike. Heal quick and get that baby patched up to ride even quicker.
smile.gif

Welcome to the Site, sorry
sad.gif
 about your wreck. Had one like that 7 years ago ! You'll get over it, and look at it this way, NOW you have a reason to do ALL the mods you wanted to do but couldn't figure out how to justify it
tounge.gif

Welcome to the org. Sorry to hear about your crash but good to hear you're recovering quick. This is certainly the place to be to help you with anything you need to know about getting the Busa running better than before. Oh, and even when she's crashed, you still have the fastest colors!

Welcome, sorry to hear about the crash.
cool.gif

You definetly need to get with the DOT people and atleast hold them responsible for your crash.
mad.gif

welcome. I have a stock left can....yours if you pay shipping. sorry to hear about the crash man.

Looking for Relseck, for some reason I can't pm you. I will take that tank... I am sure I can get it painted the 06 tank is all black anyway. Thanks, pm me.

hey fate....check your PM's. I have that exhaust can for you. Do you need the stock header or did it make it OK?

Back