New to board

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Hello, new to board, from St.Louis. Had a bad crash recently, hit unmarked construction and wrecked... healing up and getting ready to ride again... I have 06 Hayabusa, Black, have to replace lots of plastic before getting back on rode. I have been reading lots of your posts for last few months as a guest and love the site.

welcome... any pics of your ride pre, post, present your crash?
pic 1

pick1.jpg

Welcome to the Board Fate ! Sorry to hear about your wreck . The little boy in the pic , looks pretty concerned about the bike too .
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard Playa, heal fast and get her back together ASAP. I h8t seeing a mangled up Busa !

The last photo reminded me of a tv commercial showing a beat down puppy in a kennel at the Humane Society waiting to be rescued.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152347503 -->

hi sorry about the bike.but your ok. welcome to the fun house

Sorry to see this as your first post, but welcome to the Board! Hopefully you weren't tore up too bad. I'm begining to think the trick is, "live" and learn. Unfortunately some never mastered that trick. Careful out there!

Welcome. Get yourself well, then focus on that bike!

Welcome aboard! Unmarked construction... you might wanna check into getting someone to help pay for your damage!
mad.gif
I know i'd be lookin for someone to pay up!
wow.gif

sorry bout your crash bro-glad you're here to talk about it tho. just looped mine two weeks ago. welcome to the board:)

Welcome to the Board Fate ! Sorry to hear about your wreck .     The little boy in the pic , looks pretty concerned about the bike too .  
biggrin.gif
That is my son. Yeah, he cried over me wrecking the bike. He is obsessed with cars and bikes just like his dad.

I have been riding since I was 16 and never dropped a bike. I am 32 now. Another bike went down right behind me and the car in front of us skidded out but recovered. I took picks of the area but have not gone after Modot yet. I just do not want to see anyone else hurt there. They say that they have to have atleast 3 fatalities before they get have to fix anything. A few people have already died their and the perammedics told me there was a fatality on a bike the week before my wreck.

I am healing quick, had pads on and helmet (actually have two holes in my helmet). Had two breaks in my foot which required surgery and Right shoulder was hurt... Been 5 weeks now and am up and walking or limping. should have bike back in a week or two from insurance company. They totaled it and I bought it back and will end up ahead on bike when I am done.

Back