Donating Member
Registered
I couldn't resist these things. :laugh: Goodyear Authority A/T tire 265/75/R16

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

Hell yeah! Nice to see an appropriate wheel/tire combo on an SUV nowadays. They look tough and from what I've read should work well in just about all conditions. :thumbsup:

I couldn't resist these things. :laugh: Goodyear Authority A/T tire 265/75/R16
i have a frontier 05' and i'm running the bf allterrains and there almost worn out. what did those cost per tire? i have the same wheels with a mini lift and my tires are 285/75 16 and i'm strongly leaning towards these if there cheaper.

Wow, those looks nice. I wonder if they're available in Load Range E... :thumbsup:

i have a frontier 05' and i'm running the bf allterrains and there almost worn out. what did those cost per tire? i have the same wheels with a mini lift and my tires are 285/75 16 and i'm strongly leaning towards these if there cheaper.

They list for $160 each, but I get a 10% discount through my wife. They don't make this tire in a 285 though. If they did, I would have chosen them.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

They list for $160 each, but I get a 10% discount through my wife. They don't make this tire in a 285 though. If they did, I would have chosen them.
that sucks because those look real nice with our wheels and i have to have the 285's.

Cool! I really like the look of those. If you are able to get some good mileage out of 'em and you say they're not that noisy....those will be the next set of rubber on my GMC Sierra :thumbsup:

Back