New theme!

D-BLOCK

Registered
I'm thinking that the bling era is dead. I want to go black, what do you think? This what I have now, and then what I want it to look like minus the super stretch.

5654_1184753384437_1396332598_527688_6791649_n.jpg

5654_1184124808723_1396332598_525819_2037180_n.jpg

my winter project is black but with a twist, still scrounging body parts up little by little as I can afford em. :thumbsup:

Bling Era is not dead.

But I do like the looks of that blackened out bike. :thumbsup:
How about over saturated, everyone is rocking chrome now and it seems to be gettin old to me. Not sayin that I don't like the bling era I just want something different.

All black is a timeless look...+ you usually can't go wrong in motorsports with a monotone.

everything has it's place I love the stretch but alas I prefer to lean harder and I only have one bike. so not stretched is the way for me but the black I can do something about :laugh:

The chrome bling will always be around, BUT the bling with out chrome is catching on fast:thumbsup:

The black one you pic is hot. THu yes could be 4 inch shorter.

Thu to be a bit diff....go all color, like a race theme? vs 100% black.

I switched up my stock colors a bit. Blacked out or toned down anything bright on it and used a little Gold Bling for Kanji and stickers. Same girl, just a little more Naughty!

CIMG0783.JPG

1stBaby_pix.jpg

How about over saturated, everyone is rocking chrome now and it seems to be gettin old to me. Not sayin that I don't like the bling era I just want something different.

Black is good. And they have the black chrome out there too.

All Black looks Awesome ! :thumbsup:
1st pic is stock length , Lowered 2 in back & 1 in front .
2nd pic is 6.25 stretched .:thumbsup:

346.jpg

wm_normal_100_0256.jpg

Rock your bike with what makes you happy. If you can't go out every morning and go DAMN that looks nice...then you went the wrong way.

I am not a big black out fan, but lately there have been some really sweet looking bikes that are quickly changing my mind!

I had my 06 painted by my friend. Im not looking forwrd to dismantling the bike have the frame powdercoated black to match but right now it doesnt look finished. I would like the black Alien head as well . Looking forward to some new seat skins as well.

I was tossing up the idea of adding the kanji back on but like the simple look now. Too each is own, Love all the Busa's:beerchug:

DSC00711.JPG

i think you should powder coat the frame blue....

i seen a gsxr that had it done and was sick. just think if your gonna strip er down and go have it coated why not do something not so factory. maybe even black chrome.

Pink is the new chrome... :rofl:

No matter what you do, it's been overdone. While blacked out bikes look great, if your a previous chrome lover like me the all dark can get a bit boring.

If people see ya running around chicago lookin like my bike,,, lots of people are gonna think im back in town!!!

DSC00712.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

I think because of the money I'm going to just chill until the next winter.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you need paintwork done, hit me up. I move into my new place in two weeks.

Why next winter? you have at least till may till the weather gets "okay" out there! Even then, the potholes wont be fixxed till mid july!!! just playin! This is why i moved to cali, i could take my bike out right now!

Though it seems simple, to color change everything adds up quick, trust me i know!

Bling Era is not dead.

But I do like the looks of that blackened out bike. :thumbsup:

I agree with DEMMYM blacked it out looks nice but the bling era is most definitely not dead. Careful you are not just bored with the look she has on now,,,

Take some time away from her an then come back before you make a decision, I was Blue Silver when I wrecked one solid color was just easier for me on the rebuild, but I would not have painted her otherwise. got no regrets about the move just think you should step back an take your eyes off her for a while an think it through they are beautiful straight out the box too. :thumbsup:

busa in black.jpg

Attachments

• Busa.bmp
    117.6 KB · Views: 611
  • Busa3.bmp
    182.3 KB · Views: 618
My opinion...blacked-out is the way to go.:thumbsup:

As far as the frame goes, I feel your pain on the powdercoat thing. I want the look without all the heartache of disassembling so I found some black frame covers on ebay that should suffice my needs...hopefully. Might be something to look into if you are interested. I still need to find a black gen1 swingarm, though. I think she will look kind of funny partially blacked out with a silver swingarm. So if anyone out there has one just laying around collecting dust, I would love to try and work a deal.

Back