New Swingarm

IT matches really well, That was one of my issues when I called McIntosh, so they had it powdercoated satin to match instead of a gloss. The main difference is the texture of the metal, the arm is smooth compared to the frame which has some texture to it. They even powdercoated the tag bracket and brake bar to match. That's customer service.
if you don't mind me asking.... how much? $1000? I'm looking into an arm and want a good one and have it powdercoated to match the stock black.

Sweet!
beerchug.gif

Nice job Coyote

Did you do anything to your rear shock yet?? I lowered mine 1.5" and found I was hitting the top of my stock swingarm braces with my muffler brackets. I then ordered my swingarm (6" over with underbracing) from Velocity, and have wondered what the stock shock would do.I am not waiting to find out...sending mine to Hyperbike to get re sprung and valved for my weight, for the extension,the lowered amount,and the type of riding I will be doing(30% drag/70% sport tour).
Have you pulled on the throttle hard in 1st to see if the front still comes off the ground?

Cheers,

Tony

IT matches really well, That was one of my issues when I called McIntosh, so they had it powdercoated satin to match instead of a gloss.  The main difference is the texture of the metal, the arm is smooth compared to the frame which has some texture to it.  They even powdercoated the tag bracket and brake bar to match.  That's customer service.
Nice Piece McIntosh makes for sure.I have them lightly glass beaded to get the texture of where the frame meets and then have them coated locally by a guy that has a finish that is so close to factory you need a magnifying glass to tell.

Very nice swingarm I'm wanting to go 4-6 over with that Brock
Alien Head. That McIntosh looks like a top quality piece and
really sets off your bike
beerchug.gif

Back