new supersprox, cush bushings & chain installed...thanks jwest, chrisjp, & sponsors!!

denon970

Registered
Just finished installing new zzz chain (thank you justin), urethane cush bushings (thanks to schnitz racing), and SuperSprox Sprockets (thanks pashnit) using my new Redline stands (thank you Ian!!!). Jwest was also kind enough to drive over and rivet the chain together, walking me through it step-by-step. One last thanks to chrisjp, who posted this very helpful tutorial!!!

one more...thanks ssgunny for helping me out and selling his extra rear turn signal lenses for $1!

lake ontario apples 031.jpg

lake ontario apples 034.jpg

lake ontario apples 035.jpg

lake ontario apples 037.jpg

lake ontario apples 039.jpg

lake ontario apples 042.jpg

lake ontario apples 044.jpg

lake ontario apples 047.jpg

lake ontario apples 052.jpg

Re: new supersprox, cush bushings & chain installed...thanks jwest, chrisjp, & sponso

Woot woot!!! Cant wait to see ya in a week.... N you can bring ya bike too lol:beerchug:

Re: new supersprox, cush bushings & chain installed...thanks jwest, chrisjp, & sponso

I'm changing my sprockets and chain. Should I change my stock bushings? What is the advantage in changing to schnitz cush bushings? Thanks

Thats a nice looking rear sprocket.

I'm changing my sprockets and chain. Should I change my stock bushings? What is the advantage in changing to schnitz cush bushings? Thanks

Cush Drive Rubbers. They last longer.

Great job :thumbsup: I'll probably be doing that by Christmas. 23K on the factory stuff at this time. Tires soon :laugh: Always something.

Great job :thumbsup: I'll probably be doing that by Christmas. 23K on the factory stuff at this time. Tires soon :laugh: Always something.

23K...thats exactly where I was at, too :thumbsup:

check to see if there is any play in the rear sprocket hub...mine moved back and fourth about 1/8". If yours is solid you'd probably be ok with leaving it alone. But they were only $50...I just chose urethane because I replaced all the rubber bushings on my mustang with urethane bushings and loved the stiffer feel.

And it feels like a new bike between the chain and these bushings!

looks good.. I love my supersprox and EK ZZZ

Denon, nice looking bike! I did a search on my name and came across your thread. Glad it worked out for you.

Hey John, Thanks again for the turn signal...still works and looks like new :)

:thumbsup: nice looking bike :thumbsup:

Back