New stuff

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I got my Corsa IIIs mounted yesterday as well as my 90 degree black valve stems.

I want to thank 3 guys who made my day much better.

I ordered the valve stems from Josh (ryders connection) but he didn't have them in black. Rick (Professor) stepped out and sent me a black even trade for the natural colored ones I got from Josh. Thanks Rick.

As I was at the dealership, the mech was going over the bike and told me to come look at the chain. I clean my chain about once a week, but didn't look at it close enough. It was not in very good condition. We called around to all the dealerships to see if they had a 530/120 chain with a tensil strength of 10260 or better, nope, not one. I remembered the David (Busacruz) had an extended swing arm. I called him, asked if he still had the stocker, if so, how many miles and how much. He said yes, 2800 and Merry Christmas, come pick it up. Awesome. Thanks David

Last but not least, I made a call to Jerry (Moondog). He has the pro-motion chain kit, the good one. He said come on over we will get it done. After picking up the chain from David, I got to Jerry's house about 1900. Got the new (new to me) chain on and am back on the road no probs. Thanks Jerry.

I will have some pics up later today, it is raining cats, dogs, gerbils and elephants here right now.

This is what makes this place and this family awesome.

beerchug.gif
cool.gif
super.gif

Don

Back