New stand & helmets

Very nice helmets. I was thinking about getting a Pit Bull stand for the rear of my bike but I don't know if it will work. I'm extended ~ 7 inches.

BMW5

The problem you'll have with the stand is its hard to use them in conjunction with the Baxley chock. It's got to roll forward when it goes up on the stand and the Baxley limits the forward roll. I hardley use my pitbull except for maintenance.:welcome:

Very nice helmets. I was thinking about getting a Pit Bull stand for the rear of my bike but I don't know if it will work. I'm extended ~ 7 inches.

BMW5

The pit bull will work, it has spool or swingarm mounts. gl. with your choice.

Going to cycle gear twice on New Years day sounds just like me! I ordered the Icon leather vest with the Hayabusa kanji on the back of it in all black and the Shoei X-11 Vermeulen 3 (yellow). The second trip i picked up a new O'Neal off road helmet. Spent a bunch of money, but I got some good deals on the stuff I did get.

A question to all please.
It´s possible (easy or difficult) to put the stand, alone in the Busa? How the procedure to do this?
Thanks all.
Vitaum.

very nice :thumbsup:

I got the vortex stands very happy with em, but have been wanting to get the pitbulls since they work with the Gilles chain-adjuster lifts

Back