New soon to be Busa owner from Germany

Italian Trev

Registered
Hi Guys

First of all - congrats on your site - it rocks  
cool.gif

3 weeks ago I went to a local bike show and saw the new K8 in white and was literally blown away  
heart.gif

I also have a BMW GS after a histiry of sports bikes but please don't hold that against me  
laugh.gif

I'm from Ireland and living and working in Dresden, Germany. My user anme is the same one I use on my GS site so it saves me having to think of a new one. The Italian bit comes from the fact that I lived in Italy for 6 years - a great place for bikes.

So far, I've paid for the bike,got the insurance and now just need to wait for the official Suzuki documents to come through before I can then go and get my German license plate - usual Germany bureaucracy  
sad.gif

Hope to have it by the w/end.

Apologies in advance to everyone for all the inevitable newbie questions - got my eye already on a Yoshi R77 -  
biggrin.gif

These are the show fotos - I'll post some of mine just as soon as I get it.

ciao

Trev

Leipzig_Bike_Show_08_00700.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Wish they offered that color in the States.

UPDATE!!!!!!

Picked up my documents today so will be able to collect license plate tomorrow and hopefully the weather wil hold to be able to take my baby home tomorrow afternoon - I'm soooo excited
beerchug.gif

Calm down....
goodboy.gif
this is the good part, you almost have it

I hope the weather don´t stop you, when i pic mine it was raining...nobody stop me from get my busa
guns.gif

today you don´t sleep, tomorrow you sleep with her
lol1.gif

Welcome to the madness bud! Great looking color choice. Let the mods begin!
beerchug.gif

Welcome Trev! Congrats on your new addiction, she's a beauty! Of course your actual one will look even better!
thumb_up.gif

Welcome aboard, have fun snuggling up with her tonight!

Ask all the questions you want. The search feature is very good and you can nearly always find what you want there but don't hesitate to ask in any case.

--Wag--

Back