New Solar Panels Delivered today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
2.6 KW of em.... So now I have my wind turbine, 2600 watts of solar... Now I just need to buy my guns back.....

cap

solar hdr.jpg

solar hdr.jpg

Very neat looking. Most all homes in Cyprus had solar panels for the hot water. Flip a switch and It would make water hot in minutes. How much power is 2.6Kw? What would that power?

I wonder how long before they have paid for themselves? We have several solar farms that have been put in around the area. I know solar panels are high so I just wondered what the break even point would be.

oh, thats for your house and not your bike.....i was gonna ask, "Where are you gonna mount that on your bike?.......:rofl:

Very neat looking. Most all homes in Cyprus had solar panels for the hot water. Flip a switch and It would make water hot in minutes. How much power is 2.6Kw? What would that power?

2600 watts.... go look at your appliances and see what the wattage is, then start adding them up.

that single panel does 2600watts? Got any pix of your wind turbine?

captain said:
I wish, that panel does 250 watts 9 amps..

That makes me feel like I waste power. My Rc car charger is 400 watts 20 amps. The thought that it would take 2 of those makes my wallet hurt.

Very kool! We all should be taking advantage of solar / wind and water powers. It would be nice if we, as a nation, used the area between major highways to install solar panels. Think of how much electricity could be harvested.
Did you hook up to batteries or to the grid?

Very kool! We all should be taking advantage of solar / wind and water powers. It would be nice if we, as a nation, used the area between major highways to install solar panels. Think of how much electricity could be harvested.
Did you hook up to batteries or to the grid?

It gets better... some guy was working on tempered glass highways with solar panels underneath. Then run a wireless energy transmitter system to the cars using the highway so the solar energy goes directly to the cars using the highway in real time.

ZRXMAX said:
It gets better... some guy was working on tempered glass highways with solar panels underneath. Then run a wireless energy transmitter system to the cars using the highway so the solar energy goes directly to the cars using the highway in real time.

I read something In popular mechanics that the amount of heat the roads put out being that they are all grey/black effects quite a lot. Could you imagine glass on top of nearly black as roads. It would be like that metal slide no kids wanted to go down. Not to mention traction.

Back