New Shootin' Iron

piratediverjefff

Registered
Bought a new pistol yesterday(ordered and paid for it anyway),have had about a 1/2 dozen .45's in the past and decided it was time to get another. :super:

What I’m working on

I'm looking hard at the Sig P320 X5 Legion right now. Going to the range next weekend to sling some freedom seeds through my rifle.

Too damned hot out here right now to hit a range bro(been around 104 all week),I'm pretty much done until Oct. when it cools down(then I'm draggin' Red's old azz out there with me :D :super:).Gonna order up some Pachmayr grips along with some Wilson Combat 8 and 10 rnd. mags.

Here in NZ we are currently being disarmed by our Marxist left wing Labour party run Government, they are doing a buy back of all assault rifles and semi-automatics from private licensed owners in the wake of the Mosque shootings in ChCh back in March.
We still have a ton of hunting rifles here though, all good there.
So it seems strange when I see you buying a new 'shootin' iron, a handgun, lol . .
I fully understand the 2nd amendment and the reason for it.
We live worlds apart on the same planet lol.

I've never cared for a 1911, Haven found any that fit my hands comfortably. Buddy of mine recently bought a Taurus G2C in 40, liked it so well he bought another chambered in 9 mil for his wife. I think one of those in 45 will be next for me. I'd love an HK USP compact but I can't afford one.

I've never cared for a 1911, Haven found any that fit my hands comfortably. Buddy of mine recently bought a Taurus G2C in 40, liked it so well he bought another chambered in 9 mil for his wife. I think one of those in 45 will be next for me. I'd love an HK USP compact but I can't afford one.

Heckler and koch is manufactured in a tiny tiny town 10 min away from my hometown in germany. Its basically just the highly secured facility and a few houses. Always wanted to get a tour there...but obviously they dont offer any...

Heckler and koch is manufactured in a tiny tiny town 10 min away from my hometown in germany. Its basically just the highly secured facility and a few houses. Always wanted to get a tour there...but obviously they dont offer any...
I'm not surprised they don't!

Painted my stock this weekend,a stone texture black with white flecks and a few coats of satin clear.Also ordered a one piece guide rod kit(with buffers,springs,etc.)from Wilson Combat for the .45 along with the black Pachmayr grips,magazine base pads.

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

It lays them right in there.Just bought some steel gongs(2,4,6,8,and 10"),frame,etc. to drag along next time I go out,gets pretty boring shootin' at paper.That big 3 port muzzle brake works great but is super obnoxious,last time I went to a range they put me between 2 other shooters and after 1 shot(I did warn them)they both jumped back from their benches and the range officer made me move down to the end by myself.:D

Back