jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Can't wait to try them. :laugh:

004E1.jpg

004E1.jpg

What did you go with?

-D

Pirelli Angle GT's front and rear. 190/55 on the back. First ride this morning, tip-in huge improvement, noticeable in low speed corners and intersection turns. 38 PSI this time, aiming for mileage.

But then again, any new tires are like heaven the first 500 miles. :laugh:

Pirelli Angle GT's front and rear. 190/55 on the back. First ride this morning, tip-in huge improvement, noticeable in low speed corners and intersection turns. 38 PSI this time, aiming for mileage.

But then again, any new tires are like heaven the first 500 miles. :laugh:

Nice let us know how they ride as the miles rack up!!

-D

Did you mount them, if not how much to mount and on or off the bike?

Did you buy tires from a dealer or online? if online where? and how much?

What did you have before? and where you not happy with them?

Did you mount them, if not how much to mount and on or off the bike?

Did you buy tires from a dealer or online? if online where? and how much?

What did you have before? and where you not happy with them?

Purchased them from Motor Cycle Superstore online, think for both it came close to $345.00. Took the wheels to our local Harley/Yamaha dealer, they charge $25 per wheel to mount and balance.

Had BTO16's before, rear also a 190/55, they were fine but the mileage at 3,700 sucked. I don't ride hard, those were easy miles. I got about the same out of the original BTO15's that came new with the bike. I think a 55 in Bridgestone gives less miles than a 50 due to the profile.

Purchased them from Motor Cycle Superstore online, think for both it came close to $345.00. Took the wheels to our local Harley/Yamaha dealer, they charge $25 per wheel to mount and balance.

Had BTO16's before, rear also a 190/55, they were fine but the mileage at 3,700 sucked. I don't ride hard, those were easy miles. I got about the same out of the original BTO15's that came new with the bike. I think a 55 in Bridgestone gives less miles than a 50 due to the profile.

The tire compound, and the type of riding you
do determine the mileage you get out of a tire.
The BT016's are usually dead about 3,500-4,000
miles...with what you got out of the 16's...I would
expect that you would get 6-8k out of the Angel's.

Not exactly mileage tires, I'm enjoying only changing tires once a year vs. three times

My pilot power 2ct's lasted 5,300 and my dad is PISSED...he thinks tires are suppose to last 40,000 miles like his Harley's do. Those were running at 40 psi down to 34 when I was working wheelies. A lot of that had a passenger also.

Back