New shirt

I must have missed the post for the shirts. Do we pick which design we want? If so how do you choose when ordering? The new shirts look great. The one I bought last year is worn out.

The shirts are very cool, But I think we still all have the same question do we or will we have stickers?
rock.gif

My question is when we order do we select one of the logos for the back of the shirt and one for the front? If so how do we do that? I see the order form but it just asks for size and color.

My question is when we order do we select one of the logos for the back of the shirt and one for the front?  If so how do we do that?  I see the order form but it just asks for size and color.
The pictures are stacked showing the design on the back with the front design below it.

Sorry about the confusion. I added some labels above the logo's to tell which shirt they are. I also put the order form in the same order that the pics are.. GSX1300 is the new shirt, Black is the old style black, and guess what.. White is the old style white.

Hope that makes it easier.

Back