New Shirt

superbeagle

Registered
Where do they sell these?

Fwd2013T1.jpg

:laugh:
Ehhh whose to say anyone in that position would not be doing some things just as stupid. Im not a democrat and not defending obama but I hate all politicians. All they are is a bunch of rich people who can buy their way into making decisions. And take bribes from everyone and their mother to make just about any stupid thing "policy"

I believe were all victims of our own mind like complaining about the way things are but then not doing anything about it besides complaining... Or wish we lived or had a better life but not taking the correct steps to improve what they (we) have... And victims of doubt we doubt that we can ever do anything that will actually make a difference in the things we complain about... hmmmm not what the heck was I talking about

love the shirt :rofl::rofl:i'll take two:thumbsup: i agree that who ever is in office doesn't think about the long term and no matter what he does he will be criticised for it. I don't like obama because (among other things) he can't talk without a telepromptor. weird. and how he mesmorizes crowds with the way he talks, not by what he says (which isn't much) it's like people can't help but agree with him even though they don't know what he is saying....

My personal feeling is there all idiots. The only concern they seem to have is how to screw the America public. Anymore I feel more votes are just wasted.

Back