New Shirt Design

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK who wants black, we are coming up with a new design that will smoke the old shirts.... Who thinks they would want one... Ideas for the shirts are being accepted too, you can put your ideas in this post. Dont worry th stickers are being done at the same time so they should be ready soon.. And to my last question, who wants a colored shirt with the current design? I am going to have to order some more and I can get them made on any color shirt, it may cost a dollar more than we have been charging but it will be up to you. The colors of the design will not be changing so ask your wives if the color shirt you choose matches or not, no refunds on special order colors..... You guys tell me are you interested?
rock.gif
?

Captain

Asking the wife if it matches?? haha... as long as it matches the bike. I would go for a blue/black design. I actually would get whatever you come up with, two even. I got to wear the other one ONE TIME. I have seen it 5 times since, each time on my wife, sleep shirt. She always winds up with the nicest t-shirt in the closet.
glare.gif

Thumbs up Captain. Put me down for two of whatever you come up with.

Thumbs up Captain. Put me down for two of whatever you come up with. [/QUOTE]
DITTO

I'll probably pick up atleast 1, probably 2.

Everytime I wear my long sleeved one I always think how awesome it would be if it had something down one of the sleeves... hayabusa.org for example would be cool... IMHO...

Color is no biggie.. A black shirt with white graphic/lettering would rock though. ..

haha, i like black/white though..coolest combo in the world me thinks.

Can't wait on the stickers!

Yeah, count me in for a colored shirt...

BTW, anyone want to trade for a 3xl long sleeve? Not sure how I did that, but it is TOOOO big for me. Drop me a private email if you are interested.

Black, long sleeve heavy duty T's old design and new please?
btw a little after the xmas rush I should be placing an order for a few shirts and hopefully stickers?
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

New Colours Black/Blue
biggrin.gif

And i would agree with Ego something on the Sleeve or cuff would be cool !

Whatever comes along put me down for two !

Nice job Dark Mysterious Overlord Type
beerchug.gif

Neal

count me in also, Ill take two more.

would you belive that my girlfriend ordered me a Hayabusa.org shirt for xmas!?!

That was a trip.

Capt'.  Put me down for 1 long sleeve and 1 short.  Black size XXL.  Just a thought... I was going to have this made any way.  Just need to find a place to do it.  How about a mock turtleneck with the Hayabusa canji embroidered on the neck.  (like the Nike swoosh) and the opening banner over the left brest (embroidered). Black shirt with red canji.  Because I'm thinking of me and I have the SE.  BTW, I'm not in any hurry.  I'm a get around to it type when it comes to this type of thing - getting it and making it.

Thanks,

Steve

Interested in 4 put I would like to see a photo...Is there one of the last shirt floating around anywhere?

I would like a couple but like the Stunnah I would also like to see the design and I need XXXL. Depending on what make of shirt they are.

Yes Captain..new shirts....I vote for one with the homepage design....fastest animal on the planet? Sweet..and Thnx

Asking the wife if it matches?? haha... as long as it matches the bike. I would go for a blue/black design. I actually would get whatever you come up with, two even. I got to wear the other one ONE TIME. I have seen it 5 times since, each time on my wife, sleep shirt. She always winds up with the nicest t-shirt in the closet.  
glare.gif

Thumbs up Captain. Put me down for two of whatever you come up with.
Well, it was not meant to be. Me and the shirt... the wife always gets it.

Tonite I found it hanging in the closet. YES!!!
Got about 10 minutes into wearing it, then wound up with spaghetti sauce on the shirt. DAMMMMMIT
mad.gif

It will clean, but the morale of this post is the initial shirt I bought from Captain does NOT like me. Oh well. Time to buy more.

Gotta love the Hayabusa.org Shirt stories.
biggrin.gif

Back