NEW SERVICE MANUAL PDF

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I have finally gotten around to tearing the PDF manual apart and I have managed to cut 110 MB without decreasing image quality. Plus, no annoying password to deal with anymore.

I am currently scanning my 2000 supplement to add to the document. If anyone has the 2001-2003 supplements and wants to include them, please send them. If you need to scan them, place a black sheet behind the pages to prevent the other side from bleeding into the scan and scan them at RGB or Greyscale so I can tidy them up.

I just need to re-link the pages and finish scanning another 32 pages. I will put the new PDF on my site and ask people to email me for the link, as usual (to help save my bandwidth).

I don't know why I did not do this much earlier.... but, I'm doing now, soooo...
tounge.gif

Give me a day or two to finish, since I am busy with other things right now. I will post when it is ready.
thumbs-up.gif

I have the new file with my own 2000 supplement included and I am currently on chapter 4 working the links. Nobody wants to offer the other supplements for this release? I do not need them myself. I am doing this just for you peeps.
rock.gif

Oh well, I will start supplying links in the next day or two as I find time to finish. Email me for requests.
thumbs-up.gif

Back