new seat for k6

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
I want to get a new seat for my k6 i have had enough monkey butt and need some advice on which seat will work the best

I do alot of twisties with the 1000 but also do some very long rides on it as well. I have been useing padded bicycle gel shorts to try and save my bum but it aint working.

I was thinking about the suzuki gel seat cause of its price and the fact it sets you up higher on the bike but what about corbin or tobin for the k6?

give me a shove so i can deciede what i should get. I have heard that corbin seats dont fit well and dident even know tobin made one for the k6...what about seargent? any help would be appreciated
smile.gif

contact Tobin, i luv mine
feels much better than the gel seat i had

(gat0r @ Oct. 01 2006,00:07)
do you sit higher with the gel or the tobin? prolly the tobin sits lower? give me some info. i was thinking the gel seat cause of the thickness but did you notice that the reach was further to the bars at all and was it alot?

You can't go wrong with TOBIN SEATS, they are alot more comfortable than a gel seat,and give more support when your in the saddle. My .02.
race.gif
super.gif

Although not an ower of a Tobin, my recomendation is to go that route.

Most are happy with the suzuki gel seat. Head on over to gixxer.com with your queston.

Tobin can make you a sit for about any bike, but I would go with Big E's recommendation and check what they've got at the Gixxer site.

Back