i just took possesion of my new 2002 shmoosa
and i only had 2 color choices
silver/grey or black /blue
both schemes suck
so i went with lesser of 2 uglies
i still like the color of my 2000 blue grey
chiao
confused.gif

THE SILVER/GRAY IS WHAT SOLD ME ON APPEARANCE. IF YOU DO ANY COMESTICS/DRESS IT UP, IT WILL REALLY ENHANCE THE LOOKS. I GET PROPS ALL THE TIME. POLISHED FRAME AND SWING ARM, CHROME RIMS.

I'M DOING IT LIKE THAT "STUNNAH STYLE"...

:argue: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... my 2 cents...
I really like the silver scheme, very sweeeet and when I saw the blue & black I thought " who was drunk at the color factory that night - my god what were they thinking - YICKKKK !"

:hammerhead: ...Sorry to hear you actually paid money for something
you thought sucked. Personally,the '02 silver/gray is the second nicest looking color produced.( My '01 black/silver's#1)

ononono.gif
The blue and silver is by far the ugliest color scheme. The blue and black is the best scheme yet. But I still enjoy seeing the copper ones around. AS nice as the silver one is its also as boring. But hey it probabley appeals to you over the hill riders. If I never see another blue/silver it will be too soon.

Dumb question, but why didn't you buy a used bike in the colors you like? There are a lot of them up for sale with low miles.

PAINT IS CHEAP THE BIKE IS NOT!!!!!
biggrin.gif
SILVER DOES LOOK THE BEST WELL MABEY THE ALL BLACK I DONT KNOW BUT AS LONG AS IT IS A BUSA THATS WHAT COUNTS..
aktion035.gif

:whip: Personally, I like my 02 black on black, but the silver/grey is very sweet...thats what I went to get until I saw mine.

Back