NEW RULE!!!

busabrother

Registered
I was in a Wendy's today with my .org shirt on. A nice middle aged gentleman says..

"YOu ride a haybus?"

Yes

"I have the 97 Honda Valkrie and i beat the crap out of my buddy on his 750. So bad, that he went out and bought a haybus (pronouncing it HI-boose).

"then we raced, i was in the lead from 0-35, then were neck and neck till 70.

After 70 he pulled away like a bullet.

I was so surprised though because i thought the haybuses were fast.

NOW GET THIS poop!!

" IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF ALL MY TORQUE. You guys can beat me on the high end, but i beat you guys on the low end!"

I calmly look at my buddy (who rides a gix 750) look back at the guy and say...... yep, that must be the reason. He leaves then gets in his beater truck and feels much better about himself.

Since he seemed so sincere and nice, i didn't bother telling him his buddy either started out in 6th gear, or he rides his BUSA like a 2 year old pfucking!!!

MORAL OF STORY!! ANNIHALATE ANY COMPETITION EARLY ON, or have dudes on valkyries, scooters and whatever else thinking they smoked a busa up until the "high end"

I'm guessing that if the guy just got the Busa he was scared of it and did not want to flip it by taking off too fast. He also probally shifted at about 4k and was in 4th gear at 70mph.

It was cool of you to not argue with the guy and let him think he is fast.:p

let em talk poop busabrother but when you see him out on his bike hand him his azz
laugh.gif

Yeah don't play around ... like the Stunnah says ... beat 'em quick and fast ... don't leave any doubt in their minds or hope in the hearts!

Maybe the busa owner toyed with him because he was middle aged and was sympathetic to us older guys
rock.gif
But yeah sometimes you just gotta smoke and leave em in awe
cool.gif

since when is 70 "high end"

you can do 70 in first gear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

similar situation, pulled next to an old honda at a light and the guy says i raced one of those 1300's one and we were side by side till 100. your valkarie story made me remember cause it was a bike like that. i looked over at him closede the visor, light goes green, and i sit there and he hauls ass, i jump and wheely past him through first and second. next light he says " well youve got exhaust and stuff" i laughed my ass off. sorry to tell another story but i hope it is funny to you as well. i love those v twin guys

just cause ya got a busa dont mean ya can ride it.got some kid here with a silver grey piped and all. but has to leave his feel down and out evey light and turn.i guess he s either gonna learn or its gonna be a parts bike.but i will bet anybody who he races is gonna crush him.

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087677362 -->

I was in a Wendy's today with my .org shirt on.  A nice middle aged gentleman says..

"YOu ride a haybus?"

Yes

"I have the 97 Honda Valkrie and i beat the crap out of my buddy on his 750.  So bad, that he went out and bought a haybus (pronouncing it HI-boose).

"then we raced, i was in the lead from 0-35, then were neck and neck till 70.  

After 70 he pulled away like a bullet.

I was so surprised though because i thought the haybuses were fast.  

NOW GET THIS poop!!

" IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF ALL MY TORQUE.   You guys can beat me on the high end, but i beat you guys on the low end!"

I calmly look at my buddy (who rides a gix 750) look back at the guy and say...... yep, that must be the reason.  He leaves then gets in his beater truck and feels much better about himself.

Since he seemed so sincere and nice, i didn't bother telling him his buddy either started out in 6th gear, or he rides his BUSA like a  2 year old pfucking!!!

MORAL OF STORY!!  ANNIHALATE ANY COMPETITION EARLY ON, or have dudes on valkyries, scooters and whatever else thinking they smoked a busa up until the "high end"
ha, ha, ha, that's some good sh*t.

Know what's even more fun, getting a turbo busa and running all the tall talkin' Bling Busa's!!! They feel like they are running in reverse when the boost kicks...

Down side... buying new pistons every 6 months...

Funny thing is, you guys are going to be feeling sad if Kawi and the others keep improving their bikes (ie., ZX-10) with Suzuki just changes colors... I, as a Busa fan, sure hope Suzuki wakes up soon, or lets the Busa go to sleep...

YEAH THE GENTLEMENS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE POWERS TO BE IS BEING BROKEN ON THE OTHER END AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!(SUZUKI)
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

Yeah that guy obviously didn't know a thing i have a valk and the busa can walk it easy his buddy either musta been scared to ride it like it can be or was easy on him in any case better let him hit hard reality rather then try to argue with him about it there

" IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF ALL MY TORQUE.   You guys can beat me on the high end, but i beat you guys on the low end!"
Yeah, it must have been all that torque! You know who I have problems beating...those Vespa guys. Now THAT'S torque. My Busa just can't hang. That light turns green, and I'm pushing it as fast as I can, but my legs get tired so quick! Wait...what are all those switches on the right handle bar thingy?
smile.gif

My dad is going to be getting his Valkrie tomorrow, I hope he doesn't ask to race, I won't do it because then he will be worried about me all the stinking time. That show on discovery didn't help much either. He was clueless till then. I told him that I needed a bigger bike because I'm 6'6, and that the longer wheel base keeps the front wheel on the ground, lol, no clue at all. I have to say the valkrie looks nice though.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back