New 'round these parts...

BusaKid

Registered
Yep...just made the switch tonight. Traded in my 2002 Yamaha R1 for a beautiful new Hayabusa. I love it! It's completely different in the way it rides, but I'll get used to it. Black & Royal blue...so damned pretty. What an amazing day I've had! Spent my lunch break getting to meet the SBK World Champion Colin Edwards, and then bought the new bike when I got off work. Now all I need is for my girl to show up with another chick... ;)

Picture_002.jpg

welcome to our newest member!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great bunch of people here. Congrats on the bike dude!!! Good thing you got the fastest color!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board. And you're all wrong the Blue and Silver is the fastest.
argue.gif

As you will soon find out this is an on going battle as to which color is the fastest one
Jim.

Hey welcome to the board.. You will not find a better group of people to be associated with...Let me be the first to warn you others will try to tell you that black / blue is not the fastest.. they are just in denial
tounge.gif

Welcome to the boards.

Don't start again Chic
bluegrab.gif
biggrin.gif
We all know which is faster.

It doesn't really matter that the Blue/Black '02 is the fastest....

but the two guys in the photo are abit tooo happy with no chicks there.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

anywhoo... good luck..
batman.gif

wearing a mask just in case.

Welcome to the club! Buy a shirt!
biggrin.gif

Do not be fooled by the misleading statements of the infidel defilers. You have chosen wisely. The Black and ROYAL blue (I like that) has been scientifically proven to be the fastest color. Just ask Sledhead, or Cache, or Kerbie, or...

Hey Busakid first off I see you got smart and got a Suzuki...
ices_rofl.gif
Just kidding. Welcome to the site. By the way don't listen to anyone about which color is the fastest. That doesn't matter it's the one with the most money...
jump9.gif

This site is the best and these guys and girls are realy great.They are also very knowledgable.
idea.gif
Ask anyone anything you are sure to get an answer. Enjoy your new bike

Welcome to the board.
"Denial"-worrying about the fastest getting by you, the '00 Red/Grey..

"BusaKid" is this you? on the R1  Block
Did you tell them or did you keep it secret? About the Busa I mean?

SsssssHH I won't tell
tounge.gif

Welcome to a New World of Ecitement, hold on when you twist the grip, or you'll be watching it w/o you..
1zhelp.gif

Peace,
Busafied

beerchug.gif
You did good the black and blue is faster, but gotta ask where did you meet Colin he the s!@# I couldn't imagine a better day.

Back