new rider for 1300cc busa

mani

Registered
hi every
i recently buy 2nd hand 2007 hayabusa and i dnt have much experience abt this bike cause before this i was riding 250cc ninja .so can u plz tell me how is its ride and is it safe to ride such a big bike 4 me

by what you wrote above i would suggest going back to the 250 ninja...doesnt sound like you should be on a busa:whistle:

Absolutely not!!!! You should sell me the busa for half of what you paid for it immediately!!!!!!!

J/K. Be easy with twisting the wrist too fast and you'll be ok.

Well, You now have 5 times the bike you used to have ???

If you have to ask, I would say you might want to reconsider your decision.

just like anything use your common sense lay off the throttle for awhile and get used to the handling first. be safe and enjoy the best bike ever and i mean ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Don would say Grip it and Rip it, Seriously be careful and ride it gently, and :welcome: to the org.

hmmmm, smells like a troll and talks like a troll! Where is that TROLL-BE-GONE spray?
P.S. is this you, OWEN? (gasp, I said THAT name)

:welcome: to the Org. Now go ride it like you stole it:whistle: In your dream only... Be careful and watch your throttle control carefully :thumbsup:

Keep the rpm"s down. Watch where you put your feet (no sand/ gravel) and try not to drop it when it is stopped. Oh, & Don't let it alone with that Ninja :poke:

Slow and steady at first, you'll be doin 90mph in first before you know whtas goin on. Its heavy too, so be carefull in parking lots ect... if it starts to fall, it takes alot more effort than a 250 to keep upright

Back