new record

maybe the air is better over there
rock.gif

sounds like a challenge...international meeting of top speed stars?

I bet at that speed , the black plastic pop rivits , blow to pieces .
wow.gif

If I could only post this link (w/out joining) at zx14ninja.com just to hear them scream  
rant.gif

I can see the look in thier faces already  
SHOCKED.gif

(KROOZER @ Sep. 21 2006,04:56) If I could only post this link (w/out joining) at zx14ninja.com just to hear them scream  
rant.gif

SHOCKED.gif
They would never believe it, no matter how it is presented to them.

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 21 2006,08:59)
(KROOZER @ Sep. 21 2006,04:56) If I could only post this link (w/out joining) at zx14ninja.com just to hear them scream  
rant.gif

SHOCKED.gif
They would never believe it, no matter how it is presented to them.
So join - don't want a cyber asskickin'?

I will link it up for you so you can see - they will say like I do......so what - how can a modified turbo bike NOT go 240+?

We got a 14 here with 280+RWHP with NO motor mods and only 9psi. So what.......

I have not seen this attitude you talk about on ANY site as much as the busa ones. The MOST **** talkin since 1999...........bar none.

CCRider...u missing the whole point. I have no desire in joining zx14ninja.com
But I confess, I do enjoy reading how they claim to be the SUPERIOR bike. How they ate a 'Busa for breakfast, lunch, etc. Just look at the numbers please. They speak for themselves.
PS: No, Im not anti-Kawi. I still have my ZX11. As U can see, Im just a sport touring type of guy.

(KROOZER @ Sep. 21 2006,11:35) CCRider...u missing the whole point. I have no desire in joining zx14ninja.com
But I confess, I do enjoy reading how they claim to be the SUPERIOR bike. How they ate a 'Busa for breakfast, lunch, etc. Just look at the numbers please. They speak for themselves.
PS: No, Im not anti-Kawi. I still have my ZX11. As U can see, Im just a sport touring type of guy.
What numbers? Stock for stock the only thing I have seen a busa win at was a top gear roll-on....big deal - I downshift.
rock.gif
...and maybe a braking test if the 14 has ABS.

Talk the talk......ahahahah aaaa - it's ALL TALK ONLY
laugh.gif

They are even enough for it to come down to rider. Hell, I have wasted litre bikes in the canyons on my 14 while I drag peg and fairing.....zero chicken strips, but the smaller bike is much better suited.....must be me
super.gif

What I don't get is this recod is on pavement, Noonan's was on salt. I would think on the salt he would be able to run a lot faster than he did. Also didn't Lee Sheirts run 256MPH at the Maxton mile?
rock.gif
???

is their record accomplished with a lsight downhill slant? ;)
like hallesville raceway in tx.

(foresteronw @ Sep. 21 2006,18:09) What I don't get is this recod is on pavement, Noonan's was on salt.  I would think on the salt he would be able to run a lot faster than he did.  Also didn't Lee Sheirts run 256MPH at the Maxton mile?
rock.gif
???
Rich Yancy's Hayabusa 260.28863mph ridden by Lee Shierts at Maxton NC 10/30/2005

rant.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Flyboy over at zx14 thread at bikeland set 3 records on the salt flats on a stock zx14 .......But that turbo busa is flying...
beerchug.gif

These are the records he set and what classes he set them in ..
Three AMA National records

1650cc P/P - 189 mph average
1650cc M/F - 174.6 mph average
1650cc MPS/AF - 195 mph average

Notice he can't run in the 1350 class with the Busa..He has to run in the 1650cc class because the zx14 is 1352cc stock..

(CCRider @ Sep. 21 2006,16:53)
(KROOZER @ Sep. 21 2006,11:35) CCRider...u missing the whole point. I have no desire in joining zx14ninja.com
What numbers? Stock for stock the only thing I have seen a busa win at was a top gear roll-on....big deal - I downshift.
rock.gif
...and maybe a braking test if the 14 has ABS.

Talk the talk......ahahahah aaaa - it's ALL TALK ONLY
laugh.gif

They are even enough for it to come down to rider. Hell, I have wasted litre bikes in the canyons on my 14 while I drag peg and fairing.....zero chicken strips, but the smaller bike is much better suited.....must be me
super.gif
Well, I USED to visit zx14ninja.com for a little comedy. Now I see the comedy is coming to "us" thanks to CCRider. Keep up the good work Dude!
Let the party begin!  
egitarre77.gif

Just remember, when U start getting out of hand, the moderator will come and take U away....like this  
bluegrab.gif

The ZX-14 has to run in a new class: over 1300 cc's with grills attatched to the sides. It can also run in the fugly class.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Oh you think that's interesting? Check out the Southern california timing associations website SCTA something. There is a ZX-14 setting "top Speed" records at 188mph, and now they are up to 208 or something. In a Class designed and created for the BMW K1200s. I say created because in the sspp class or whatever the hell the K1200S was the first record holder at some pathetic 176MPH. Mind you the yare running on salt which seems pretty damn dumb anyway. But what the hell do I know? But, the "STOCK" ZX-14 is running racing fuel, k&N, PowerCommander, and exhaust.... BUT other than THAT? IT's STOCK.

I am not saying KAWI is to blame, but I am saying it's sort of lame.

Back