New rear end

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Here's what I did to my rearend on friday.
Stock to this.......clear taillight on it's way

fendertrim1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks real good. I really like the wheel treatment.

yep yep !!!!! Datz what I'm talkn about Pimp >>>>>lQQkn good .  Hey Monster does the D$D slip right onto the stock mid pipe you got there and did you have to make any adustment (PC commandder ,air filter blah blah blah) after mounting them.
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

yep yep !!!!! Datz what I'm talkn about Pimp >>>>>lQQkn good .  Hey Monster does the D$D slip right onto the stock mid pipe you got there and did you have to make any adustment (PC commandder ,air filter blah blah blah) after mounting them.
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Hey Rythm....the cans bolt right on, and I do run a PC2 a K&N, with a small box mod, and I removed the pair to stop the backfiring.
I really like my current setup....but am in the process of getting ahold of a Hindle stepped 4 into 1 system and putting it on the bottle.
Ordered a 10oz polished bottle from NOS that I'll be bolting to the rear tie downs.

thumbs-up.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm decision,decision. I'm having the same dilema here with the pipe choosen deal. I guess from what I've researched the Hmf loud sound and has good performance resultz or the Brock D setup. Warning I've heard a few peeps have had problemz with the Hindle jacking up the oil coolers on the Busa ,for personal refference talk to Icemman he just went through this a couple of wks ago.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm decision,decision.  I'm having the same dilema here with the pipe choosen deal.  I guess from what I've researched the Hmf  loud sound and has good performance resultz or the Brock D setup.  Warning I've heard a few peeps have had problemz with the Hindle jacking up the oil coolers on the Busa ,for personal refference talk to Icemman he just went through this a couple of wks ago.
I'm told that Hindle of Canada is the company that makes the BDE system.
So when I say Hindle I mean BDE....my mistake.

Monster, What are you going to do with the D&D's when you go 4>1. Drop me a line if you want to get rid of them. Chris

I have heard the same thing as you ;but I never heard anyone having issue with Brock D as  with the HINDLE setup.  I guessing there might be a slight difference in how it's positioned when mounted hmmmmmmmmmm go figure.  I've read people saying the only difference is that Brock give you his personal map he uses and technical help when you need it .  It's up to you Playa but I thought I give ya my .02 on the deal .  Good Luck

Monster, What are you going to do with the D&D's when you go 4>1.  Drop me a line if you want to get rid of them.  Chris
I have an uncle that has dibs on them, but we have to mate them to his cbr1000f, not quite sure if this will work yet.....have to weld the bolt-on flange to his stock pipe which is smaller than the Bus pipe, so this means I'll have to make a weld on reducing bolt-on flange....great jus great.
If it's not gonna work, RSD has second dibs.
If he doesn't want them I'll tell ya.
Bill

I have heard the same thing as you ;but I never heard anyone having issue with Brock D as  with the HINDLE setup.  I guessing there might be a slight difference in how it's positioned when mounted hmmmmmmmmmm go figure.  I've read people saying the only difference is that Brock give you his personal map he uses and technical help when you need it .  It's up to you Playa but I thought I give ya my .02 on the deal .  Good Luck
Appreciate it Rythm....I'll look into it closer.
Thanks dude.

Back