New rcc ultra plenum coming soon!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
I thought everyone might want to know that there is a new Ultra Plenum being developed at RCC . . . it will still be a billet plenum, but it will hold a larger core that will handle 90lbs per minute of airflow, with a pressure drop across the core of 1.3 psi at 40 pounds of boost, but the thermal efficiency will increase FOUR TIMES (!!) over the current core configuration.

RCC is working hard to make that pressure drop lower, but increasing the thermal efficiency is what is creating the pressure drop. Richard is trying to come up with something with a lower drop, but these are the current specs he is working with.

The current Ultra Plenum will continue to be available, since it performs excellent as it is, and the new design will be an optional upgrade for those who want the very best of the best, and it will likely be a $400 upgrade from the present Ultra Plenum.

It is nice to know that there is one turbo kit manufacturer who continues to care about his product line and continually strives to make it better.
Pictures and performance specs will be posted as I get them . . .:beerchug:

I thought everyone might want to know that there is a new Ultra Plenum being developed at RCC . . . it will still be a billet plenum, but it will hold a larger core that will handle 90lbs per minute of airflow, with a pressure drop across the core of 1.3 psi at 40 pounds of boost, but the thermal efficiency will increase FOUR TIMES (!!) over the current core configuration.

RCC is working hard to make that pressure drop lower, but increasing the thermal efficiency is what is creating the pressure drop. Richard is trying to come up with something with a lower drop, but these are the current specs he is working with.

The current Ultra Plenum will continue to be available, since it performs excellent as it is, and the new design will be an optional upgrade for those who want the very best of the best, and it will likely be a $400 upgrade from the present Ultra Plenum.

It is nice to know that there is one turbo kit manufacturer who continues to care about his product line and continually strives to make it better.
Pictures and performance specs will be posted as I get them . . .:beerchug:

:thumbsup:

I would love to get some photos of the new plenum as Rich and i have talked about his current market of ultra plenums

Back