New rcc ultra kit for 08-09 busas!!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
There is a new RCC ULTRA TURBO KIT aimed directly at 08-09 Hayabusas . . .

This new kit is a Gen II, Stage I kit with an ULTRA PLENUM!:beerchug:

There are NO secondary injections in the Ultra Plenum, and no Microtech box. Since you can now make 350+ RWHP on PUMP GAS with the stock injectors using ECU editor, secondaries are not necessary. And for those of you who are looking for more, you can order the NEW RCC Billet Fuel rail with 62 lb injectors - this is enough to make 600+, again, no Microtech!!

RCC Gen II Stage I Ultra kit ............................................... $7400.00

RCC Billet Fuel rail, with 65 lb injectors, all connectors ...... $ 660.00

These setups utilize a 1:1 regulator, which can be ordered separately, if needed. The Stage 1 Ultra kit comes with it.

POWERHOUSE is taking orders now for this new kit, and like all of our RCC kits, shipping is FREE . . .:laugh:

how bout i pay for shipping and you throw the kit in :poke:

i want a rcc ultra kit in a bad way, just need the money to do so :laugh:

With capabilities of the Gen II as far as ECU tuning Gen 1 are going to be old news real soon for anyone looking at going turbo.

What kind of supporting mods are needed for the ultra kit?

The best thing about an Ultra Plenum is its ability to make 380 RWHP @ 18 pounds of boost on PUMP GAS without retarding the timing. This makes for a GREAT streetbike.

Turbo pistons (Wossner!), studs, stainless valves, and valve springs will get you to 300 pretty easily. Throw in some good rods (Wossner, Carrillo), and you will be looking at that 380 on pump (I push mine to 400 all the time).

Put some C16 in and you can take it to 450 no problem.

This is with the stock injectors.:easy:

:banghead: All these threads make it real hard not to sell my Gen 1 after all the time and effort I have put into it over the years of ownership and start over. Decisions....Decisions... Guess will have to decide on which direction I want to move down the road. Turbo definately upgrade to Gen 2, if I decide to stay all motor keep my Gen 1.

I know you would have to replace the valves and everything but would you need to replace the rotating assembly? Fuel system? Anything else?

325 rear wheel is the highest I would go on stock rods, even though boostbysmith just made 350+ on the same setup . . . the stock fuel system will take you at least that far, and thats the whole point of the Gen II.

If you need more, you can install the 62 lb upper injectors, everything still being controlled by the bikes stock ECU, no piggybacks needed.

As far as the outer clutch basket is concerned, I have not seen any problems with stock, and have only used billet inner hubs because of the necessity of running multistage lockups with so much horsepower.

325 rear wheel is the highest I would go on stock rods, even though boostbysmith just made 350+ on the same setup . . . the stock fuel system will take you at least that far, and thats the whole point of the Gen II.

If you need more, you can install the 62 lb upper injectors, everything still being controlled by the bikes stock ECU, no piggybacks needed.

As far as the outer clutch basket is concerned, I have not seen any problems with stock, and have only used billet inner hubs because of the necessity of running multistage lockups with so much horsepower.

Yep I would re-iterate, the only reason I wanted a 350 hp dyno sheet was to show ecu controlling stock injectors could do it, by no means would i recommend 350 hp as a safe level on stock rods. I was nervous as heck when we made the 3 pulls at 347, 352, 356 hp lol. that was with 5 degrees of ignition retard as well.

Then I'll ask the question that you know will be in all gen1 owners heads. What is needed to run a genII ecu on a gen1 motor?

For the Gen 1 Guys that want to keep there bike but not step-up to the GT-35 set-up what kind of price for RCC Stage 2 Kit with Ultra Plenum upgrade?

For the Gen 1 Guys that want to keep there bike but not step-up to the GT-35 set-up what kind of price for RCC Stage 2 Kit with Ultra Plenum upgrade?

If you want to order a Stage II kit with the Ultra Plenum, you would be looking at the following:

Ultra Plenum with injector bosses and billet fuel rail ....... $2500
Heat exchanger ............................................................... 800
Water pump .................................................................... 250
Hoses, fittings and clamps .............................................. 350

This upgrade would include the same 62 pound injectors that come normally with the Stage II, enabling you to make 450 RWHP on fuel, and 380 on pump . . .:cheerleader:

Yep I would re-iterate, the only reason I wanted a 350 hp dyno sheet was to show ecu controlling stock injectors could do it, by no means would i recommend 350 hp as a safe level on stock rods. I was nervous as heck when we made the 3 pulls at 347, 352, 356 hp lol. that was with 5 degrees of ignition retard as well.

so you mean to tell me that this ultra kit with stock internals and a hacked ECU WILL safely put out sayyy 300-340hp alone on 93 pump w stock internals(keeping in mind we too pull timing)?

roughly how many #'s were ya pushing?

im beating the horse i know but my next purchase depends on how efficiently and cost effectively the gen II can put down big hp on 93 pump.

Last edited:
Back