New Purchase

bstamper

Registered
So the girlfriends birthday is coming up and didn't know what to get her. So like any good man I decided to get her a nice vacume...HAHA my eye is healing nicely and she's even offered to help cover it with some makeup. OK OK so that was just the lead in. I did actually buy her a vacume and it was actually her idea. Now your thinking...wow where did you find her. Now the let on. Its an iRobot Roomba 560. These things are amazing. I just let her loose in my bedroom and away she goes. Peeked under the door to make sure she wasn't next to it and went in. Carpet looks awesome (we actually had just vacumed but still). I sat and wached the thing for a while. Its crazy how it figures out the area of the room and eventually knows to slow down for walls, chairs, bed, desk, dresser and any other obstical. Can't wait to try the Virtual lighthouses and let it loose thru the rest of the house. All i need now is something to do laundry and pick up after me so I can spend more time on the busa!!

The wife has been thru 2 Roombas. They are nice but do not replace the deep cleaning of a conventional vacuum. They sure do a good job of "sweeping" in between good cleanings.

I have to agree there really is no way to get a deep clean with them but with a 3 year old the sweeping up of the carpet would otherwise be never ending!! Also leaves the carpet with that fresh vacumed look.

The wife has been wanting a Dyson for a long time now... Might have to get her one for her birthday.. Just have a hard time droping 500 bucks on a vacume.

super.gif
PM -->
ditchdr @ Apr. 27 2008 said:
1391276[/ATTACH] PM]
The wife has been wanting a Dyson for a long time now... Might have to get her one for her birthday.. Just have a hard time droping 500 bucks on a vacume.
It's the best money you will ever spend.

Trust me.

r8
My wife has a birthday coming up in a week and just today she was complaining about her vac sucking, or should I say not sucking. Seems like we buy a new vac every 3 years or so and they're no better than the last one. Is this Dyson really the way to go? If it works it might be worth the extra $$$$

super.gif

That is awesome, I don't even have a wife or gf I'm just a slacker college guy. I should try talking my room mate into throwing down and buying one.. our house is pretty dirty most times heh
firedevil.gif

My mom has a Kirdy,, 2500 if I remember right, but I think it can sand a hard wood floor also lol

Back