***New Product Release***

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
ok, after literally minutes of development, we are proud to release (for the Busa only) a new product that is instant bolt on horsepower..

Forced induction has long been known to enhance the output of any motor. However, they all have drawbacks..

We have finally found the solution ..

The "MBGC-C9MS HyperElectroSuperCharger"

Using simple technology, we have managed to create a bolt on air box that utilizes 3 fans for the ultimate in forced induction.. truly plug and play..

Install in place of your current air box, plug in the 12 power lead (supplied!) and away you go..

We are advising you purchase our "super glue" kit.. (applied liberally to your grips, you should be able to hang on to your beast after the mod is done)

Supplies are limited so order early for next spring... first production units are slated for delivery in Spring 2010

ab.jpg

looks kind of like an old telephone doesn't it... hmmm gonna have to work on that

I can't imagine this mod making anything less than a 40% overall power gain. A bargain at any price!

Bogus is Lord Humongoazz - I thought you knew.???

hmmmm..this sounds fishy. or is that smells fishy? Is this just another product from Trouble Makers Inc? You bad boy you! :spank:

You'd be surprised how close that looks to something they have come out with now...I don't see it on the internet yet but...almost looks identical

I actually thought about a winter project with something similar, but it would take a lot of juice to turn the jet fans, and would need an extra battery and possibly modify the charging system.

The fans they sell are super fast and draw a lot of juice~!~

They look like something that resembles a jet pump out of a jet ski or boat

You'd be surprised how close that looks to something they have come out with now...I don't see it on the internet yet but...almost looks identical

I actually thought about a winter project with something similar, but it would take a lot of juice to turn the jet fans, and would need an extra battery and possibly modify the charging system.

The fans they sell are super fast and draw a lot of juice~!~

They look like something that resembles a jet pump out of a jet ski or boat
how about a trailer hitch mod to drag a wagon with battery and gen set?

how about a trailer hitch mod to drag a wagon with battery and gen set?

Yeah, but I'm not doing the wagon thing...I'm doing the class III hitch with the harbor freight deer rack on the back~!~

I can carry at least 5 car batteries then~!~ :laugh:

Had one of those installed before I took delivery on the Gen II a year and a half ago. They dynoed my bike making 135 RWHP and 80 ft/lbs of torque. :thumbsup:

hmmmm..this sounds fishy. or is that smells fishy? Is this just another product from Trouble Makers Inc? You bad boy you! :spank:
was actually more directed at some of the dumb stuff I have tried over the years...

other notables...

heated carbs.. (like 300 degrees)
in port turbulators
fins, dimples, graphites
in tank fuel chillers..
Electrically cooled intercoolers (and this is the airbox above origin) I did this on a diesel (was way too funny.. 20 pancake fans mounted to a box)
Dual fuel injection (propane/gasolne that automatically switched depending on engine loads, propane is like 10% or so less power but takes like 8 degrees more mag)

I have some that worked in reality and for racing are practical.. but a PITA.. they also had weight issues (benefit vs weight penalty)

I also learned a few less than legal things for racing.. (not that I would have EVER used them) :)

Last edited:
ill go in with you as a business partner and we can market my dei setup.....

beats the pants off any other forced induction setup. its almost unlimited hp. ive broke every dyno ive put it on so far.

mht2993%281%29.jpg

Back