Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
After making a luscious double shot latte to get my day started, I sit down at my computer and log on to the org to see what my friends are up to. Once its up and running I click on "New Posts" and get this "Sorry, there are no new posts to view".

However, as time passes I can click on "New Posts" and the new posts from the time I opened the org will accumulate.

My question, is this normal operation or am I the only one who can't bring up all the new posts over 12 hours when I fire up my computer? If this is a "Settings" issue I'd appreciate any guidance on how to fix it!

Thanks,
SteveO

Steve if you checked things on your phone and then log in on pc it will do that.
Is that what happened?

Blanca, I don't have internet on my phone. The only time I log onto the org is on my home PC.

After making a luscious double shot latte to get my day started, I sit down at my computer and log on to the org to see what my friends are up to. Once its up and running I click on "New Posts" and get this "Sorry, there are no new posts to view".

However, as time passes I can click on "New Posts" and the new posts from the time I opened the org will accumulate.

My question, is this normal operation or am I the only one who can't bring up all the new posts over 12 hours when I fire up my computer? If this is a "Settings" issue I'd appreciate any guidance on how to fix it!

Thanks,
SteveO

Could be a couple of things...

1. Are you logged in
2. Have you cleaned your Internet cookies

The site puts a small marker on your computer when you login and use the forum. If you click the Mark all post as read button then when you come back the system knows the Delta of what has changed... the process goes like that over and over. If you clean your cookies or aren't logged in then the system doesn't know what has changed then you get the nothing new message..

Remember, you told me you cleared your cookies the other day SteveO...

Back