New Plastics from China have arrived!

Dookoo

Registered
New plastics have arrived at my doorstep only 3 weeks after placing the order. For $460, I just may order another set in orange/black, which is one of my favorite color schemes. I spend more than that on tires on a two day trackday. So for the price of only a right side OEM fairing, I get a complete set of plastics including a tank cover, front fender, trim plastics, etc. I will never buy OEM for the Busa ever again. My bike is almost complete after being totaled by the insurance a year ago.
AF6D89B1-9666-48AA-B70C-017411AEE347.jpg

Yes, my mannequin is an armless male and I hope you were weren't inadvertently aroused, ha ha. Of course I will post pics when the plastics are installed. Fyi, all the plastics are not in the pic. I believe there were 30 pieces.

They look great! Hopefully I won't ever need a replacement set, but if the colors ever start to look long in the tooth, it's great to know there's inexpensive quality replacement parts out there to dress up the bike again.

I had decided to just drop it Blanca. You know the old lawyer's rule: "Don't ask a question you don't know the answer to..." Lol! Is that the correct url? DHgate.com This takes me to a department store like site, not a plastics site? Or maybe that was where he got the manakin?

Edit: Oops - ok it works you have to search on Hayabusa plastics.

If you guys really want a mannequin like mine, his name is 'Bob' and can be found at Big 5 or any sporting goods store which has lifelike striking bags. Bob really likes it rough.

Yes, DHgate is correct. They are a wholesale portal for products made in China

nice! I have the same design on mine. If I had to do it over again, I'd have asked them to take the corona text off the side (almost all fairing sellers build to order, so it's not a big deal to ask for modifications).

I am tempted to ask the seller if I can get them to remove the "anal motor" text from the fairings. Bet my humor doesn't translate well =)

Quit playing with the mannequin and take some installed pics. Also would like to see the fit. Also, has the shipping gone down in price? 460 want the total right?

It would be beneficial to know the specific vendor you purchased from. There are quite a few different suppliers....If yours fit awesome that will make a huge difference! There are some cool graphics available for sure!

Back