New pit-bull stands

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
...sure made life easier.....

P1000573.JPG

I also got the pit bull stands a few weeks back except I got the forward facing rear stand. I got mine from hardracing.com. The front was $145 and the rear was $135 plus 22$ for shipping. I also really like these stands. Just my 2 cents worth.

Man, I got a front AND rear from T-Rex racing for like $100. They don't have the pit bull stickers, but the construction is solid and I haven't ever had any problems with them.

I like the Pit Bull stands, though, don't get me wrong. Lucky guy that has 'em!
smile.gif

Man, I got a front AND rear from T-Rex racing for like $100. They don't have the pit bull stickers, but the construction is solid and I haven't ever had any problems with them.

smile.gif
...wish I could have gotten a deal like that....I was out of 3 bills or so for these....I like 'em though...
smile.gif

smile.gif

I own both pitbull and T-rex stands. By far the material is a lot more sturdier with the pit-bull stands.

smile.gif
I wanna see a picture of these...the pitt bulls stands are way over kill. I'd like another 3-5 sets of stands for the shop.

If I had to do it again. I would go with the T-rex stands. Slightly lower in quaility then the pit-bulls but the cost would off set the difference. Sturdy but you can tell the difference in material compared with the pit bulls.

Yeah, I don't know guys. All I know is I can run the bike up and down off the stands with no problems. When I have the bike up on both stands I can push and try to rock the bike and it doesn't move. Although, I have to confess that in all fairness I have never owned a set of Pit Bulls, so I don't really know what their quality is like. For that much more money though, it better be substantial!
tounge.gif
Anyway, I'm happy with the T Rex stands and have never had had any problems.

000_0405.JPG

Nice bike, and nice stands, saxoplay. I got mine from Streetntrack for $125 shipped when I bought a few other things at the same time. Very happy with it.

IMG_0985_2_.JPG

I need to get a decent set of stands... I'll have to check out the pitbulls and the T-Rex..... great pics!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "3500"|1144041895 -->

Back