New pilot powers

Wow, I thought I was hard on my tires,, I weigh in at about 220lbs. also but no burn outs or anything .well,,, until I hit the wearbars..But my buddy got close to 5k on his stocker..

(tinbender0 @ Sep. 09 2006,21:07) Wow, I thought I was hard on my tires,, I weigh in at about 220lbs. also but no burn outs or anything .well,,, until I hit the wearbars..But my buddy got close to 5k on his stocker..
Keep in mind that I am on the extreme end of the tire wear scale.

I weigh 340 no gear and with full leathers, boots, helmet and gloves I am in the 370 range. My bike produces 175 rwhp before my latest round of mods, bike is at Lee's Performace as we speak...hehe.

I ride very hard in the mountains and spin the rear out of the corners. That is the biggest reason.

Rears last the 1000. I get around 1500 on the fronts.

Most of the time I run race rubber in medium combounds and can get nearly 2k on them under the same conditions.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 09 2006,18:11)
(tinbender0 @ Sep. 09 2006,21:07) Wow, I thought I was hard on my tires,, I weigh in at about 220lbs. also but no burn outs or anything .well,,, until I hit the wearbars..But my buddy got close to 5k on his stocker..

I weigh 340 no gear and with full leathers, boots, helmet and gloves I am in the 370 range. My bike produces 175 rwhp before my latest round of mods, bike is at Lee's Performace as we speak...hehe.

I ride very hard in the mountains and spin the rear out of the corners. That is the biggest reason.
Damn Vman, where are you? I need a guy like you around to draft! But then when I made my move to pass you'd probably slingshot me into the next county
tounge.gif

As them Alabama boys would say, "Man, you are a bigun"!
wow.gif

(Tufbusa @ Sep. 09 2006,22:37)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 09 2006,18:11)

Damn Vman, where are you? I need a guy like you around to draft! But then when I made my move to pass you'd probably slingshot me into the next county  
tounge.gif

wow.gif
I think the question would be...

Which football team were you?

(Tufbusa @ Sep. 09 2006,22:37) Damn Vman, where are you? I need a guy like you around to draft! But then when I made my move to pass you'd probably slingshot me into the next county  
tounge.gif

wow.gif
NC bro. Body by T-bone and any close buffet, lol...

Back