New pictures of my baby.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Here is one with my ZG Sport touring windshield and Mag-Knight magnetic tank protector.

baby1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one with a Rocket Locker bag on the back.

bag2.jpg

Here is the cool part. Check out how this bag attaches. It just goes on in place of the hump. I like it a lot.

tankbag1.jpg

Lazer, where did you get this whoop-ass bag?  That mounting system is the bomb...But what do you do to cover the rear when you are traveling and you remove the Bag?  

Where did you get it?  How Much? How do you like it?

Huh? Huh? Huh?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Lazer, where did you get this whoop-ass bag?  That mounting system is the bomb...But what do you do to cover the rear when you are traveling and you remove the Bag?  

Huh? Huh? Huh?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
YOu can check it out at www.rocketlocker.com

There are two parts to the bag. A base and the bag itself. You can leave the base of the bag locked on the bike for sercurity measures and then just un-zip the bag from the base.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Thanks all. I have helibars coming this week and will have to try the GSX1000 pegs everyone recommends.

I really like that bag and it is very tempting to purchase for travel. The mag knight tank cover does a good job cleaning up the new busa. good job man

Huh? Huh? Huh?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
YOu can check it out at www.rocketlocker.com

There are two parts to the bag. A base and the bag itself. You can leave the base of the bag locked on the bike for sercurity measures and then just un-zip the bag from the base.
Sweet, Thanks E. That bag is awesome...What I have been looking for. I am going to go eyeball one now...

Lazer the Bike is lookin Shweet...To bad it's not all black though....
wow.gif
.    Just playing...Love the color.

Could you do me a little favor?  Take a couple of close ups of your Bra...NO the one on the bike!!!  I am curious is all and I gotta do somthin with mine other than the Suzuki Bra.

Thanks Man, and like I said the bike is lookin good.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Hey Thanks Lazerblade,

Does the Carbon look pretty reallistic or is it real obvious in real life? Like I have mentioned before I am pretty unhappy with my current solution so I am looking for one better. Would you recommend the Mag-Knight?

Thanks again for hooking me up with the pics and the Rocket Locker pics as well I will have a tail bag coming soon. Then probably the Tankbag. Good stuff, sweet Bike.

Rev

I like the Mag-Knight bra but I cannot tell you if it look "Real" cuz I don't know what real looks like. It looks like my dash. You have to wait for a hot day to put it on and takes a few trys but it's very easy. All comments from people in real life have been positive.

The bag is great. My friend Larry turned me on to it and loaned it to me.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Just want to add to this forum since it gave me so much.

Back