New Pics of recent upgrades

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here are a couple updated pics that I took last weekend after spending Saturday over at buddy's place in the garage. Installed new CT Moto Revolution Full Floating Front and Rear Rotors. Galfer Clutch, Front and Rear Brake Stainless Lines with Smoked Coating and new pads that all came from Tim @ Pashnit. Billet Sprocket Cover I purchased from BigRod. Late last season swapped my 0-4" extended arm to this 0-6" Extended Arm that came with a McIntosh Chainguard, wheelbasse now sitting at 64 1/2" and also with the arm installed a Spencer Cycle Billet Rear caliper hanger the keys into the axle slot instead of using a brake bar to hold the rear caliper from rotating. Still have to black out passenger pegs and mounts, rear sets, and chainguard.
Busa 33.jpg
Busa 34.jpgBusa 35.jpg
Busa 36.jpg

Busa 33.jpg

Busa 34.jpg

Busa 35.jpg

Busa 36.jpg

Hey, Dean! Long time, eh?

Well...the bike looks fantastic!

Are you happy with the results so far? What else have you planned?

New Grips, barends, and shorty levers on the way. Also would like to replace mirrors with aftermarket set. Some powdercoating also to black out passenger pegs & mounts, chainguard and either powdercoat rearsets or replace them with set of black aftermarket ones.

Back